What does a black crow symbolize
In North America, he is the personnification of the Supreme Being. When he flaps his wings he creates the wind, the MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-a-black-crow-symbolize )
More Answers to "What does a black crow symbolize"
- What is the Symbolic meaning of black crows?
- That would totally depend upon the tribe. To many tribesmen, crows meant nothing. To others they are harbingers of evil. To still others they mean an impending death and to others, they have really nice feathers to use in prayer feathers, h...
- What does the black crow symbolize to native americans??
- I am Native American. My tribes are Ottowa and Ojebue. I can tell you that to my tribes, the crow symbolizes nothing. We do use the feathers for crafts, costumes, and fans. The crow is like any other common bird. To another tribe however, t...
- What does the crow symbolize to native americans?
- The Crow is a messenger of the Creator and travels between this world and the hereafter. He can pass information to humans and sometime fortell the future.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What does on Crow symbolize?
- Q: I was sitting at my computer next to the window with the blinds closed. While I was sitting there I heard a strange noise outside. I waited a few seconds and heard it again. When I pushed the blinds back I saw a large black crow standing outside the window. It then moved closer to the window and made the noise again. It stared at me for a few seconds and I finally hit the window and it flew away. I want to know what this could mean as an omen. any information would be great. thanks
- A: Crows are connected to many things depending on which culture you are looking at them from, In the UK they can be considered birds of bad omen in various folklore myths, however if you look at them from a Native American point of veiw Crow is a joker and you would be wise to not accept things at face value.Crows are also associated with the Underworld, the Morrigan is a goddess of war and she is portrayed with two crows.Crows are scavengers in real life, they pick up remains on the roads and after things have died (hence her connection to the Morrigan) they live in groups and are very noisy.Have a look online for meanings of Crow. (use Totem as a search word) Often they are messengers, or call to draw your attention to something.They can also be representations of other goddesses, or they can represent hidden knowledge or the Underworld (as in hidden things rather than the crime version!)Rather than ask us (although I appreciate you may need pointers) when interpreting animal lore you HAVE to go with what you personally feel about each animal, what I feel Crow means to me is not going to be the same for you. Do you like crows? are you indifferent to them? Do you associate them with darker things or do you see them as necessary in the great scheme of things. Have a think about all angles of how you feel about crows and you may discover whatever it is you need to know.
- What do you think the crows symbolize?
- Q: Do you think that the Black Crows symbolize death or disaster? Please elaborate.
- A: One for sorrowTwo for mirth3 for a wedding 4 for a birth5 for silver6 for gold7 for a secret never been told..There are tons of variations of this rhyme .Do I think they mean disaster or death? They can . They are messengers and sometimes messengers don't have good news..They are keepers of sacred law and a trickster totem . That doesn't make them evil or anything . I've heard stories that crow pecked at her own shadow until it bit back . Trickster totems are harder for some people to deal with because they can lead you through a wild chase at the end of which you may still be scratching your head and going huh..
- What does it mean to dream of crows?
- Q: I had a dream about a white crow--what does that symbolize? I know a crow means death, but it was mostly white, with a black tail and grey markings in it's forehead.
- A: "Crow To see a crow in your dream, represents death and the darker aspects of your character. The dream could also be pointing out your annoying habits. Alternatively, the crow may be conveying a message from your unconscious.? "Make sure that when you are researching a dream you don't read too much into it. If you saw a crow yesterday and then dreamed about it...chances are the interpretation doesn't apply. It's there b/c you saw it. Also, reasearch the most important or memorable part of the dream first then let the rest follow suit. What emotions did you have when you saw the crow? What were you doing? Question yourself. Only you have the answer.
Prev Question: Which side of the brain controls creativity
People also view