What am I in a bad mood
Negative thoughts or memories may be tainting your mood, or you may have had a difficult day. ChaCha hopes your mood brightens! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-am-i-in-a-bad-mood )
More Answers to "What am I in a bad mood"
- How to get out of a bad mood
- ･ 1 If more than one person tells you the same thing its probably true. The only way to face a problem... ･ 2 Smile for no reason. When people are in a bad mood they speak to themselves. In fact sometimes they... ･ 3 Watch something funny t...
- Why Am I in Such a Bad Mood?
- Have you ever been in a really bad mood? Perhaps you gave it some "drama," by slamming your door. Or maybe you were so angry you slugged the wall with your fist, just to emphasize that you were mad and in control of your life. We...
- Why am i always in a bad mood?
- um....I don't know you so I really couldn't tell you exactlly why, I also don't know what you mean by bad mood but it could be depression, stress, family issues, friend issues and what not. What ever is own your mind mostly is probably the ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why am I always in a bad or depressed mood?
- Q: Im 16 and I don't know what's wrong with me. Im always in a bad mood and I dont feel like a normal person. All my friends are happy social people and when Im with them Im always the quiet one. I get pissed off easily for little reasons. Sometimes, I get pissed off for NO reason at all. I have no interest in anything anymore everything just seems like blah. I feel like im a boring person sometimes. Sometimes I feel like the blame is on my parents because they dont really let me go out. I can't even date yet. My life just seems boring and so pointless. I seriously feel that if they gave a little more freedom, I'd would be a lot different and a happier person. I dread to go to school everyday and as if theres nothing to look forward to. When I get my moments, I'll pop a couple pills just to forget about things. What should I do? Am I depressed?Tara, my parents are exactly like yours. My 23 year old sister has a curfew of 11 as well. That's how ridiculous it is.
- A: need to produce more or less serotonine, wish it was easy, but it is like quitting smoking every other day
- Why are women more attracted to me when I am in a bad mood?
- Q: I recently have been under a lot of pressure at work and because of that I have been in a bad mood and behaving very abruptly with people. I noticed that women at work seemed to find this behaviour in me attractive - I have never had so much attention. I found this surprising because I thought my behaviour was very bad. Why is this? I am mystified. Perhaps I should be like that more often.
- A: Psychologically speaking it is because an agressive man will be able to defend his woman better
- I am always in a bad mood, How to I become Happy Again?
- Q: I don't know what's wrong with me, I have been in a non-stop bad mood lately. I get so irritated at the littlest things. I miss being happy and care-free, How do you get out of a bad mood spell when your in one? Any ideas as to why I am so sad/mad/upset all the time?
- A: just relax and do things that u enjoy doing!
Prev Question: Why do humans laugh when something is funny
People also view