How you deal with a passive-aggressive person
When someone says something passive aggressive, repeat what they said back to them in a positive manner. MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-you-deal-with-a-passive%26%2345%3Baggressive-person )
More Answers to "How you deal with a passive-aggressive person"
- How to Deal With A Passive Aggressive Person
- ･ 1 First of all, you have to thicken your skin in a passive aggressive run-in. (From here on in I'll refer... ･ 2 Sometimes PAs get angry when you don't respond and they will escalate their behavior. This could include... ･ 3 Force them to...
- WHat is the best way to deal with a passive aggressive person??
- Politely but firmly. Let them know where you stand and that they can't push you around. Every time they pull their antics call them on it. You might also consider staying away from them. Frankie Falcone is an obvious example of what they do...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to deal with a passive aggressive person?
- Q: As many will agree, passive aggression is about the most frustrating behavior to deal with. The worst thing about these people is that they continue to slowly push the envelope trying to test how far he/she can go before getting a really negative reaction. What is the best way to deal with such a person? All advice appreciated.(P.S. I am well aware that avoiding the people all together is the best option. However it is not an option in my particular case. So thanks anyways to those who make this suggestion)Thanks again for all advice.
- A: Passive-aggressiveness is called "manipulation." So, address this, each and every time. Address the behavior, not the person. It is a respectful way to ensure that it stops with you. Stating that you will not be manipulated by anyone is a healthy response, and they know that you have "no difficulty calling it exactly what it is!" They will stop.
- How do you deal with a person that is passive - aggressive?
- A: It depends.If you want help or advice, you need to explain what you're asking about.What person? Why do you have to deal with them at all (if you do)? What, exactly, do they do? What, exactly is the problem?
- How to deal with passive aggressive people.?
- Q: What is the best way to handle a passive aggressive person? It would be great to avoid them but sometimes not possible.
- A: ignoring them to get your point across is being passive-aggressive.confront them in a neutral way and tell them how you feel.
Prev Question: Why do people have gut feelings
People also view