How does someone kill themselves
If this is something you are considering, please call 1-800-273-TALK (8255) immediately. There are people to talk to you. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-does-someone-kill-themselves )
More Answers to "How does someone kill themselves"
- Why would someone want to kill themselves?
- Most people don't really WANT to die, they just want to end the pain they are currently going through. There are many reasons for suicide and they are very complicated. What might be a reason for someone to kill themselves might just be a p...
- Should someone kill themselves?
- Yep, it would be what the deseased person would want. However look at the relationship, because it is common in our culture. This co-dependant relationship is balanced in a wierd way because one person considers themself a victim of life,...
- Why would someone ever kill themselves?
- Well, so apparently this phenomenon of young men taking guns or cars or some form of weaponry and going on a rampage, intentionally slaughtering as many people as they can for no [immediately apparent] reason and then killing themselves, is...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- If someone smokes cigarettes cigarettes constantly,does it mean they sre trying to kill themselves by smoking?
- Q: I mean on a psychological level,are they trying to use cigarettes to kill themselves?
- A: Cigarettes are highly addicting and hard to stop once you start. I tried for many years finally had two heart attacks and by-pass surgery. after 40 years of smoking the damage was done. I woke up with a ventilator shoved down my throat and fought for every breath i could. If people are trying to kill themselves it's a long, painfully slow way to die. If you want to die when your arteries startto close up and you start having one heart attack after another wait for the big one I have spent the last 9 years in agony. I can't do anything because U=I get out of breath I on this forum killing time because when I lay down for any length of time my lungs fill up and fell like I going to die. so I have to sit up way till I clear so I can lay down for another hour or so. If your trying to kill yourself this is not the way it's to painful Best I can do is sit around and wait to die. Believe me dying is the easy part living is the hard part.
- How many sleeping pills does it take for someone to kill themselves?
- Q: Just curious, but how many sleeping pills does it take for someone to kill themself?
- A: it varies as do medications ♦
- Why does everyone get so angry when someone asks how to kill themselves and someone give them an answer?
- Q: All day people have been asking what the best method is to kill oneself. I'm answering their questions just like I would answer any other question. Why is this such a problem to you lot?
- A: Giving the person an answer is like putting the pills, gun, knife in their hand. When a person asks this kind of question it very possibly means that the person is in a lot of pain and needs to be taken seriously. It's more helpful to play it safe and try to advise the person to get some help right away. Best Wishes to you.
Prev Question: Is crying a symptom of depression
People also view