Do you think i have anger problems
I don't personally know you but if you are thinking you have anger control issues then maybe you do and should seek help. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-think-i-have-anger-problems )
More Answers to "Do you think i have anger problems"
- Do you think I have an anger problem?
- I think you need to learn how to show your anger in a healthy way. It is not health to bottle it up though i don't believe that it is normal and i use that term loosely normal to see people on the ground with brains smashed in. Seek some he...
- Do you think I could possibly have anger problems?
- You don't necessarily have anger issues. You have a very strong opinion on certain issues and you strongly wish that others would see it your way. Everyone gets angry and we all have our own "breaking point." If you can keep it un...
- What shall I do if I think I may have a problem with expressing o...?
- If after reading this, you think that you may have a problem either being in touch with, or controlling your anger, there are some things that you can do to help yourself. Remind yourself that the goal is to deal with the angry feelings thr...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do you think most water signs have anger problems?
- Q: I do!! Just wondering from you guys' experiences. Personally, I don't think Cancer knows how to effectively express or CONTROL their emotions, specifically anger. Scorpio hides them and it turns to anger. Pisces has anger outbursts too. Also, which water sign has the worst anger management problems?
- A: being a water sign myself i know this firsthand.... being a scorpio, ive been told on a regular basis that i have anger management issues. cancers can be emotionally unstable and when moody and cannot control there anger, and pisces are just moody and wishy washy...*rip mj scorpio*
- Do you all think that skinny, tall people have a higher chance for anger problems?
- Q: I have noticed that it seems like skinny people who are tall may have some anger problems. I started noticing because some of the students and teachers at my school have like bad mood swings, and can at bi-polar somtimes. And the majority of the ones that do it are skinny and tall. And i have heard other people say the same thing. So i was just wondering if anybody else out there might have witnessed or seen the same thing that im seeing.
- A: *There is an excellent book out called: "Working With Anger" - teaching effective techniques on How to Cultivate Patience-which is the alternative to anger; teaches what to do when our buttons are pushed; how to effectively cope with negative criticism; letting go of grudges and resentments; teaches how to cultivate love, kindness and compassion and much more. *Thubten Chodron, the author of this book - defines Patience as the ability to remain internally and externally calm and undisturbed in the face of harm and difficulties in life. *Patience is a quality we all - as human beings - need to cultivate more of, in our lives.
- i think i have anger management problems?
- Q: i think i might have anger problem. i get mad very esily and at lil stuff. all my friends make jokes about me have problems and also try to make me mad so i will (freak out). they find it amusing and i dont. i dont know if i have problems or i just have friends and family that make me mad.
- A: Question...do you get violent? If you do, you definitely need to get some help addressing your anger issues. Secondly, if you feel that it is a problem then it is...you obviously are concerned and therefore it is a problem for you. Go to counseling. It will help you to deal with your anger and how it makes you feel when you lose control. Sounds like you could use some new friends too. Losing control of your anger is not funny! It's awesome that you are man/woman (sorry, you didn't specify gender) enough to see and admit that there could be a problem and want to do something about it before something happens that could hurt you or someone else. Get counseling, talk to your friends and let them know that it is not a joke...if they cannot understand that, then try finding new friends. I am sure that a counselor can help you find a way to talk to them. Good luck and God bless.
Prev Question: What are good things to think about
People also view