Do blind people see in their dreams
These people do not see colors in their dream. Their dreams includes only noises & emotions. Thanks for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-blind-people-see-in-their-dreams )
More Answers to "Do blind people see in their dreams"
- Thank you so much for asking. i have been blind for six years and through residual memory, i usually dream in images. For me, it is a beautiful experience, because at least in that realm i have my "sight" back. i do dream sometime...
- Yes, they do! Because even if they can't see things the way they are, everybody still has visions and ideas, how something MIGHT look like! And often, blind people do have excitingly exact ideas and pictures from the "inner eye", ...
- People can only dream in perspective to what senses they have used to experience the world. If a person has never been able to see he or she would have no basis for visual dreams. Dreams would be experienced in an auditory, tactile, olfacto...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can people who are blind see in their dreams?
- Q: For some reason I was thinking about it earlier, and now I'm seriously curious! Also, can color-blind people see color in their dreams?
- A: can color-blind people see color in their dreams? It depends. If they were born color-blind, no. Their brain does not know color. However, if someone like me who is color-blind later on in life (i went color-blind at 14 due to an accident) can remember the colors she/he used to see, they can still see colors in their dreams, when they think, they can remember the colors. As for blind people, i wouldnt think so, as their brain knows no colors whatsoever. But obviously I cant answer that, as Im not blind. And even if a blind person did see color in thier dream, how would they know its color if they were born blind and never saw colors before?Hope this helps:)
- Do blind people see their dreams and do deaf people hear their thoughts as actual words?
- Q: People who are born blind, do they see their dreams?People who are deaf, do they hear their thoughs as actual words because i thought that everybody had to think of at least something 24/7... i've just always wondered this...
- A: My parents are deaf and I have asked them that question. They said they dream they can hear and dream they are talking on the phone. They "hear" the thoughts in their head.
- What do blind people see in their dreams?
- Q: If someone is blind from birth, do the images in their dreams reflect what they perceive things to look like?
- A: Think this question was answered by someone but in a different way. Can a deaf person hear himself think? I too believe if you have never seen an object your mind cant create what it does not know.
Prev Question: Why do people abuse kids
People also view