Where do kidney stones hurt
The pain from kidney stones usually is in your back.Is there anything else you would like to ask?Thanks for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-do-kidney-stones-hurt )
More Answers to "Where do kidney stones hurt"
- Do kidney stones always hurt?
- Renal colic or kidney stones are a colic type pain. It does come and go as the kidney stone descends down the the small tubes connected to the bladder. If at anytime you cannot urinate renal colic has become a medical emergency and you MUST...
- Why Do Kidney Stones Hurt So Much?
- A kidney stone pain attack, also called "colic", is described as the most painful experience it's possible to live through. It's more painful than gunshot wounds, major surgery, broken bones, burns and even childbirth. The pain is...
- Do all Kidney stones hurt?
- Hurt, you say, they knock the crap out of you. You can't breathe, you can't stand up straight, you want to pee your pants. You have to have a shot of pain killer to stop the terrific pain that's associated with passing a stone.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Will my kidney stones hurt when I pee them out?
- Q: I am already feeling the pain of them moving down my tubes but will it hurt when they are actually coming out? thanksOk, first of all I am 16 years old and have never had a kid. Next, I've been in the hospital for the last four days. Now, am I going to know when it is about to drop out or will it just come out?I am doped up on synthetic heroine. If I wasn't, I would be back on the floor rolling around screaming and throwing up because of the pain.
- A: Yes, but the relief of having them pass will be worth it. You're only passing something about the size of a grain of rice, but the orifice through which you're passing it wasn't designed for solids.
- Can kidney stones hurt just laying in the kidney?
- Q: I have been told that I have kidney stones but they are just in the kidney and not moving so they don`t think they should be hurting although they are.
- A: I would imagine so. They don't just lay there, everytime you move, they move.
- Where does it hurt when you have kidney stones?Does it hurt in your side where the kidneys are?
- A: I have kidney stones! I'm being treated for them. The pain is right above your waist on either the right or left side, depending on which kidney is affected. It feels as if someone is sticking a steak knife into you and twisting it. AND oddly enough, you feel like you want to lie down on the floor.... like the cold hard surface will somehow ease the pain. (it doesn't) Sometimes the pain moves with the stones. If you have them, you'll know. It's excruciating!
People also view