Where can I get a circumcision
Adult circumcision is usually performed in the outpatient setting by urologists. Thanks for asking ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/where-can-i-get-a-circumcision )
More Answers to "Where can I get a circumcision"
- Where can i get Circumcision?
- talk to your doctor he'll be able to help you get connected to the specialist
- What is male circumcision??
- Circumcision. Circumcision is the surgical removal of the foreskin of the penis...
- Should I get a circumcision?
- I would get it done without question. Circumcision has many benefits. After the operation is finished, there are some things you might want to keep in mind to help with the healing process after your circumcision. These are not hard and fas...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know where to have ADULT circumcision procedure in Brisbane?
- Q: Does anyone know where to have ADULT circumcision procedure in Brisbane? And cost?I've checked from the internet and tried to call several but they don't provide the adult circumcision any more.Thanks Flash, I've read the website you recommended. And my GP said it's not necessary for me to circumcise while I insist doing that in terms of penile hygiene. Unfortunately, many hospitals in Brisbane don't provide the ADULT circumcision.
- A: You dont need to go to a hospital anymore to have an adult circumcision done. A number of Urologists that perform them do it in their own facilities on an outpatient basis. They use local anesthetic and dissolvable sutures. I have already posted your inquiry on two groups that i am a member of. We have many members from down under and will get you some names shortly.You can join these groups and put in a post yourself. 90 percent of the members of these groups were circumcised as adults so we have a lot of experience in this area.http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Inter-Circ/http://groups.google.com/group/CIRCLISTyou can also visit these sites for more information about the style of circumcision you want and the method used. http://www.circlist.com/http://www.gilgalsoc.org/http://www.aboutcirc.com/http://www.eurocirc.org/index_en.htmlhttp://www.circinfo.net/http://www.circinfo.com/ps. you can get some names of urologists from the Gilgal society. Feel free to contact me privately if you wish.
- Where can I get adult circumcision done in Edmonton or Calgary?
- Q: I've finally made the decision to get it done-- for a number of reasons. 1, my penis is large, but I have too much foreskin and it makes it look odd. 2, I just found out it reduces the chances of contracting AIDS by 50%.So yeah, anyone know where I can get it done in the Edmonton area or Calgary area?And any tips on how to keep this a private issue with my doctor and friends?
- A: 50%? hehe. That mean you'll get HIV or you won't :D whatever, I prefer guys with foreskin, it feels really nice. As I know in Canada is low circumcision rate, girls allways will ask you if you Jewish :D I did :D
- Where did the circumcision tradition come from?
- Q: Why in Judaism do they have that tradition? Where did it come from and why is it done?
- A: in Eden eve was tempted by a serpent . serpents shed there skin . well Eve was so freaked out when Adam dropped his fig leaf . she though the serpent was coming back . so Adam had to knock her out with a club and drag her into the cave and have his way with her . so to stop the women from freaking out every time a penis looked at her . the men decided to skin the one eyed Serpent .
Prev Question: What is lasix medication
People also view