What is the fastest way to cure constipation
Most cases of constipation respond to conservative treatment such as dietary and lifestyle changes or mild laxatives. MORE ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-fastest-way-to-cure-constipation )
More Answers to "What is the fastest way to cure constipation"
- What is the fastest way to get rid of constipation that doesnt hu...?
- You shouldn't take laxatives and all that yucky stuff. Your body becomes dependent on them and makes the problem worse. If you are drinking enough water, the best thing to have is prunes. I know they have a negative connotation, but they ar...
- What's the quickest way to relieve constipation?
- Drink lots of prune juice....it does work. I suffered for a while with what I thought was constipation, prune juice didn't work. Pain in the lower stomach. I couldn't fart or have any kind of a movement. I even went so far as to using the h...
- What is an easy fast way for relief of constipation??
- Bingeing on prunes, mandarins or oranges for a few days should help.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what's the fastest way to cure constipation?
- A: Increase your intake of water and fiber.Fruit has lots of fiber.Also raw vegetables,Oatmeal,nuts,and whole grains.Don't do laxatives.That is only a temporary fix.You also could become addicted to them.Diet is a major factor contributing to Constipation..Medications can play a part as well.Talk to your Doctor if this goes on for a long period of time or if you notice abdominal pain.Exercise can also make you more regular.A lazy body can make for a lazy colon.
- How do I cure constipation?
- Q: I have constipation and I want to know if there is a fast cure for itthank you
- A: Take a fiber tablet,much gentler than a laxative
- Fastest way to purge yourself?
- Q: What is the fastest way to cure constipation? A SURE-FIRE way (100% working and guaranteed way) to purge yourself (not throw up though)? Ive tried pills, but they don't work all the time. Someone suggested drinking milk, then drinking orange juice which usually immediately makes one need to go, but it didnt work for me...:(Serious suggestions please...I rly do need help. Thanks!!
- A: Apple Juice Cocktail.Oranges.Prunes/Prune juiceI give these to my 15 month old when she's constipated.
Prev Question: What are some home laxative remedies
People also view