What is the best way to treat a broken toe
Avoid activities that increase the pain/swelling; apply ice for 20 minutes several times a day; elevate your foot above the heart. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-treat-a-broken-toe )
More Answers to "What is the best way to treat a broken toe"
- What is best way to deal with broken toes...?
- Did you get an x-ray? You should always get an x-ray to make sure it's a break and not something else. Bones can hurt for other reasons, like bad sprains and cancer. If it is broken you have to "buddy tape" the broken toe to the ...
- What is the best way to immobilize and protect a broken big toe f...?
- You can try taping the toe and foot to immobilize the joints in the area. Also take some pain medication. If there has been no injury and it just hurts, it could be arthritis. If it still hurts while swimming, please go get x rays. I do not...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What's the best way to treat a broken toe?
- Q: Broke my toe yesterday and today it's totally black and blue (middle toe).Are there any tips/tricks to broken toe? Just gotta wait it out?
- A: Say nice things to it. Buy it flowers. Don't take it for granted, and let it know it's special. You don't want to seem too eager to please though, so make sure you take a firm stance on things from time to time. Love it tricky, but if you work hard enough at it, your toe will love you as much as you love it.
- Whats the best way to treat a suspected broken big toe?
- A: There is not a lot you can do,except tape it to the next toe ,it's called a buddy splint.
- How do I treat a broken toe nail?
- Q: I broke my toe nail on both of my big toes playing football and I was wondering how I need to treat it. It is broken about half way down the inside edge of the nail.If I tried to pull it off, I'd have no more toe nail.
- A: pull it off and put a plaster on it.it will hurt as i have this problem often.
Prev Question: How long does a Vicodin high last
People also view