What is the best way to pop a pimple
After a shower is best, when the skin is supple. 1. Disinfect a needle with rubbing alcohol. A basic sharp sewing needle is MORE? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-pop-a-pimple )
More Answers to "What is the best way to pop a pimple"
- What is the best way to pop your pimple?
- If you must open a pimple, wait until it comes to a head. Then, sterilize a very sharp needle with rubbing alcohol or a flame. Wipe the pimple with alcohol also. Then, gently open the head of the pimple with the point of the needle and appl...
- How to Pop a Pimple
- A pimple or zit is a small skin lesion or inflammation that is the result of a clogged or infected pore. Pimples are usually brought on by hormonal shifts and will clear up on their own in time....
- Is it ever okay to pop a pimple? What is the best way to go about...?
- Try not to pop pimples if you can help it, it can leave scars. The best thing to do is to squeeze the hell out of the undeveloped blackheads before they have a chance to become pimples, and to wash your face with soap and water every day (s...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best way to get rid of a pimple when its ready to pop?
- Q: i have a pimple that is ready to pop. but what is the safest and best way to get rid of it besides popping? i don't want any scars or spreading or infection. i don't want to pop it because it will spread. :( is there any way?
- A: honestly. leaving it alone is the best thing to do.your body naturally reabsorbs the oils that caused the pimple in the first place and you're left with no scar.if it's got a big white head, then (with tissues or q tips) you could gently squeeze it.if it pops before you have to consciously apply pressure, then you aren't causing any damage or rupturing any blood vessels, and it shouldn't scar.then just use a tissue until the wetness is dried up, and you should be fine,I would still highly recommend leaving it alone. I do that for about 95% of the pimples that I get, and I'm never disappointed.
- The best way to pop a pimple?
- Q: what is the best way to pop a pimple?and even if you guys say "dont" i still will because I think it looks worse leaving it. I just want to know the best way to pop one and what is the best thing to put on it after popping it?thanks!
- A: you will have a worse scar from popping a zit than from letting it run its natural course, but since that doesn't matter to you, use a towel wrung out in hot water to draw the pimple to a head. This may take a couple of towel treatments over the course of a day. When the zit is ready, it will usually drain spontaneously. Be sure to thoroughly wash the area, them keep your HANDS OFF!!! If you insist on doing this, letting it open itself is safer than squeezing it..
- What is the best way to treat a pimple AFTER it has been popped?
- Q: I know you shouldn't pop pimples, but sometimes I do. Sometimes my pimples just pop themselves. I don't know what to do after a pimple has popped though. Putting on acne medication doesn't work for me. The pimple just becomes scab like, dry, and irritated. Any advice for pimples that have ALREADY been popped?
- A: they will all get a scab on them when they get that yuk outnothing you can domight try washing your face i real ivory soap could help you from getting themdont get the kind with moisturizer in it
Prev Question: What is a home remedy to get rid of bed bugs
People also view