What is the best way to get rid of scars
Treatments for scars will vary depending on multiple factors. Scar treatments may include: creams, ointments or gels and surgery. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-rid-of-scars )
More Answers to "What is the best way to get rid of scars"
- What is the best way to get rid of a scar?
- Dermabrasion is the best and it is covered under insurance if your Dermatologist approves it which I don't see if you went to one why they would not. You can always start by putting Vitamin E lotion on it and that helps and there are over t...
- What is the best way to get rid of acne scars?
- Have you ever heard of the term "You are what you eat?"Basically, anything you consume can be beneficial or detrimental to your overall health. As such, you should eat as healthy as possible. Your body will thank you by being hea...
- What Is The Best Way To Get Rid Of Acne..and The Scars It Leaves??
- im a teen who suffers from acne now its not bad, or all over my face, it is mostly on my forehead where my bands are. i currently use proactive,, which works good, but i have dark marks from where the bumps used to be what can i do to get...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is the best way to get rid of scars and keep things from scaring?
- Q: Just want to know the best way to get rid of scars and keep things from scarring? Best medicines or creams u can buy anything that can help.
- A: There are several over the counter medications that you can buy, such as Mederma. These are found near the bandaides and neosporin, which can also help reduce scarring. Some people are allergic to neosporin though, and it can cause weird reactions. I've also been told by a professional peircer that rubbing tea tree oil (also found near the bandaides) on scars every night can soften them. Keeping your skin soft and moisturized with lotion containing shea butter and vitamin e can also help prevent scarring. You may also want to make sure that you take a daily multivitamin and zinc and vitamin b complex supplements, and get plenty of "good fats" in your diet, such as nuts, fish, and eggs that are enriched with Omega fatty acids.
- What is the best and quickest way to get rid of scars?
- Q: I have tried ProActive but it irritates my skin and makes it itch. i need to know of the best way to get rid of scars w/o surgery. What are the products?How much does it cost?And where can I find it?
- A: You could try microdermabrasion at a local spa place, or also a chemical peal. Hopefully this would help to remove the dead skin cells and your skin would regrow healthy. Also there is just dermabrasion where they freeze the skin and like sand it off.(this is more harsh) These are non-surgical ways. Check them out they may work. Hope you get rid of it.
- What is the best way to get rid of scars and blood spots from preious acne?
- Q: I think i finally got control over my bad acne on my back shoulders and arms but it left blood spots and scars. Wondering if there is some way to help get rid of those. I see on older men the bad scaring and pot holes in there backs from acne is there any way to prevent that?
- A: Go to the sea. I had bacne before but then after spending a day on the beach the sea water left my back completely clean.
People also view