What is the best thing to do when you have a fever
Use Acetaminiphin, Ibuprofen, or asprin and be sure not to overdress yourself.Tepid water (85 F) baths may help bring down a fever. Never immerse someone in ice water. Thanks for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-thing-to-do-when-you-have-a-fever )
More Answers to "What is the best thing to do when you have a fever"
- What's the best thing to do if you have a fever?
- Take some asprin or Tylenol, it should bring your fever down some. Take a soak in the tub with the coolest water that you can stand(15-20 min.). Drink lots of fluids, place a cool/cold cloth on your forehead and your body if your fever is r...
- Are fevers a good thing when sick?
- Fever is a natural reaction, I discovered as a child that I recovered quicker if my mother let my temperature rise and only started to try to check it when it got really high. I tolerated high temperatures well which some people don't. Pe...
- When is having a fever a good thing?
- When it's Giving Fever! Catch the fever by supporting Brown Gives Green through payroll deduction, check, or credit card and be eligible to receive a prize when we've reached significant milestones. Random drawings will be held when goals o...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is the best thing to do when babies have cold and fever?
- Q: my 11mth girl is having runny nose and fever,pls. advice me something which is best
- A: As long as the fevers not too high you can give her infant Tylenol Cold and Fever. If it's too high take her to the emergency room.
- What's the best thing for a fever with toddlers?
- Q: My son woke up with a fever out of nowhere. I gave him some Tylenol but the fever hasn't gone done. I have him completely undressed. What else can I do? Can I give him ginger ale? Some friends of mine suggested it.
- A: you can give him a luke warm bath or sponge bath. actually want him to be in clothes just put light clothes on him cause he could shiver with a fever from the air. If he is act normally just give him another dose of Tylenol after the four hours from the first dose and make sure is drinking plenty of fluids just don't give him sugary drinks. they will cause him to dehydrate. i suggest water plenty of water
- Whats the best thing to do to lower a fever?
- Q: My father is currently in the hospital with a high fever and I want to help as much as possible when he gets back is there anything i can do that doesn't involve medicine?Oh im not involing medicine because hes getting his medicine from the hospital and the pharmacy so i just want to help in other ways.
- A: Take ibuprofen, and put a cold rag on his head to make him feel better. A cool bath might help lower it.
Prev Question: What is triple cs
People also view