What is the best kind of lubrication
Hundreds of different lubricants are available. Water-based lube is generally considered to be the safest all-purpose lubrication. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-kind-of-lubrication )
More Answers to "What is the best kind of lubrication"
- What's a good kind of lubrication, preferably warming, for regula...?
- I've used a few different kinds over the years and the one that I think is the best at staying, well, wet and not drying up is K Y Silk-E. You could ask a pharmacist, they might now. Embarrassing question though, have your boyfriend ask.
- What kind of lubrication is best for my chain?
- Talk to 10 people and you'll get 5 or more different answers. As a rule, a good quality 'machine' oil is the best. It provides a durable surface coating and it's natural capillary action allows it to penetrate deep 'inside' the chain to the...
- Which kind of lubricant is better?
- I recommend "K-Y personal lubrication". Do not use a jelly with fragrances or any "heat effects", "sensation stimulisers" and similar. For intercourse the best lubrication is just lubrication.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what kind of lubrication did you use after you had a baby?
- Q: i know that they say if you use lubrication it can make it "easier" and less painful..what kind would be ok to use?if anyone did this, what kind did you use?
- A: Astroglide. It's much better than KY.That and a bottle of wine helped out a bunch.
- What kind of lubrication works best for anal sex?
- A: KY Jelly is the bestKY Jelly beats all the restKY Jelly is so smoothWhen you put it in her groove
- What kind of lubrication can you use for tampons?
- Q: What kinds are safe and where do you put the lubricant on?Thanks. And btw, where would I get the kinds that people don't usually keep around the house?-be happi, live well.And DonaThanks Little bit of Light.
- A: Why in the world would you want to use "lubricant" for tampon use? The only reason you should use a tampon is when you are bleeding......so when you insert the tampon, it should go in easily cause of the blood. If you need lube to put the tampon in, you shouldn't be using one! You could get TOXIC SHOCK SYNDROME from doing that. Use pads for lighter periods.
Prev Question: Is there a fast way to make a hickie go away
People also view