What is orthopedic surgery
Orthopedic surgery is the branch of surgery concerned with conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-orthopedic-surgery )
More Answers to "What is orthopedic surgery"
- Definition Orthopedic (sometimes spelled orthopaedic) surgery is surgery performed by a medical specialist, such as an orthopedist or orthopedic surgeon, trained to deal with problems that develop in the bones, joints, and ligaments of the ...
- Orthopaedic surgery is a medical specialty concerned with diagnosis, care, treatment, rehabilitation, and prevention of injuries and diseases of the body's musculoskeletal system, the complex system that includes: bones, joints, ligaments, ...
- Honestly, its better you consult a specialist to find out what's best for you. I really want to help but I don't think I can give better answers than specialist do. Sorry. good luck Love is omnipresence, Love is patient, love is kind. It do...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how much does orthopedic surgery cost for a dog?
- Q: My dog (50 lb doberman mix) was hit by a car last night and fractured his humerus badly. He has to transfer to another hospital on monday for orthopedic surgery. Does anyone know how much something like this might cost?
- A: The average cost is $2,680 for average sized dogs. It might be a little more for yours, because of its size.
- what is orthopedic surgery and does it hurt?
- Q: I have recently been told on Yahoo Answers that i may have a stress fracture and that i should get orthopedic surgery. So now I am wondering what is orthopedic surgery and does it hurt? Please be honest because it wont bother me how bad it may or may not be.Thanks =)
- A: Chances are you wont need surgery for a stress fracture. If you suspect you have a stress fracture I would visit an orthopaedic doctor and let them diagnose and treat you, not yahoo answers.
- Need food ideas for an "after orthopedic surgery" party?
- Q: Well, I know this sounds crazy! But my 11 year old will be having scoliosis surgery (spinal fusion) in the late spring.It's nerve racking of course, and she and I thought i would be fun to have a party after she is recovered.She came up with the idea of having ribs (bones) which I thought was cute. So now we need some other thoughts to go with a bone/orthopedic kind of theme. So, serious answers only please, I'd love some help putting together a themed party for her.
- A: How about a pasta salad made with "curvy" pasta like rotini? My husband also suggested manicotti or canneloni (straight, filled with "bone marrow")?
Prev Question: Can you take prenatal vitamins if your not pregnant
People also view