What is a white Watson 385
Watson 385 is a brand name for the drug Hydrocodone, a powerful painkiller. Thanks for asking ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-white-watson-385 )
More Answers to "What is a white Watson 385"
- What is vicodin dosage of watson 385 white pill?
- It's ESS or 7.5mg of hydrocodone. It is suppose to be written on your prescription bottle....
- What is a Little white pill that says watson 385?
- The tablet if white, a slightly oblong is a hydrocodone 7.5mg combination with 500mg of acetaminophen (Tylenol). It was known as Lortab 7.5 til the brand name patent ran out.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- what is vicodin dosage of watson 385 white pill?
- Q: I just got my prescription so anyone that only takes this or a pharmacist what is this dosage please. It doesnt seem like the same one as I got last time. thanks. its white says watson 385 imprint
- A: It's ESS or 7.5mg of hydrocodone. It is suppose to be written on your prescription bottle....
- I found a white watson 385 pill. what is it?
- Q: My mom found a pill that is white and says watson 385. What is it and what is it used for? Do people get high from it?
- A: Ohh, hydrocodone. Yeah, those are pretty commonly abused. Opiate based pain reliever.
- The white Pill "Watson 385"?
- Q: What kind of pill is this and the mg? I wanna make sure before I take this (my brother gave me 3 of these to help with my knee pain). Thank You.
- A: That would be Vicodin (Acetaminophen-hydrocodone Bitartrate) 500 mg-7.5 mg.PS, Vicodin is a controlled substance and it is illegal for your brother to give it to you and for you to take it!
Prev Question: What is the best way to treat a broken toe
People also view