What is a home remedy to get rid of bed bugs
There are few home remedies that work to get rid of bed bugs. It is best to either call an exterminator or get a new mattress. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-a-home-remedy-to-get-rid-of-bed-bugs )
More Answers to "What is a home remedy to get rid of bed bugs"
- How do i get rid of Bedbugs???any home remedy?
- get a new bed, once they get into the lining of your bed they are almost impossible top get rid of , also get a pest control company to fumigate your house as they also hide in the cracks where the moulding meetes the floor and canget into ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What is a home remedy to get rid of bed bugs?
- Q: We left for our honeymoon and was gone for 2 weeks, came home and poof, our house is infested with bed bugs and we don't have money to spend on a terminator. Any suggestions please. We have tried bug bombing the house and it did not work.
- A: Best thing to do is wash all the bedding in really, really, hot water with bleach. You can also get some deluded bleach in a spray bottle and spray the mattress with it. Make sure it's only 1 /10, with the bleach being the 1. You may have to sleep somewhere else till it dries, but it works.
- how to get rid of bed bugs, home remedies?
- A: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh ! MOVE HOUSE! Bed bugs are very difficult to eradicate once established the only sure way to get rid of them is to seal and fumigate each room . burn bedding and soft furnishings and carpets It is not a CASE for" home" remedies ; you need to get a professional fumigator in for this job. good luck >^,,^<
- is there any home remedies of getting rid of bed bugs?
- A: Certainly, but the best route is to call an exterminator. Unfortunately it may take multiple trips for the problem to be eradicated. If cost is an issue, there are home methods that work, but you MUST be vigilant, as it may take some time.#1) Clean, clean, clean. Wash EVERYTHING with hot water. Steam clean the carpet. Steam clean the seams of your mattress. Look around your clock radio. They like to hide in cracks. Look along the baseboards of the room. #2) Buy some type of insecticide and follow the directions completely. Repeat as needed. #3) Clean again!You can do this on your own, but be prepared for a battle that may last a few weeks. If you have any questions, feel free to comment and I will do my best to answer. I work for a LARGE health department and help people with this problem almost every week.
Prev Question: How long does it take for NyQuil to kick in
People also view