What does lunesta do
Lunesta is indicated for the treatment of patients who experience difficulty falling asleep as well as for the treatment of patients who are unable to sleep through the night (sleep maintenance difficulty).ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-does-lunesta-do )
More Answers to "What does lunesta do"
- What is lunesta 2mg?
- Eszopiclone. Eszopiclone is in a class of drugs called sedative/hypnotics or sleep medications. Eszopiclone affects chemicals in your brain that may affect sleep...
- What is eszopiclone
- Eszopiclone is a non-benzodiazepine, oral, sedative drug (sleeping pill) that is used for treating insomnia.
- How Lunesta Works
- Lunesta works the same way that many other prescription sleep aids work. Lunesta targets a specific neurotransmitter in your brain that affects the release of a certain sleep chemical called GABA. Essentially you are telling your brain what...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Lunesta, does it work and how do you get rid of godawful horrible mouth taste?
- Q: I have recently tried lunesta given to me in 2 3 mg packets of two each, well this is day one and i dont know if it will help me get to sleep, but I do know that it has the worst mouth tasting side effect ever with no conceivable way to cure it???? Help?????
- A: My doctor told be about the taste associated with Lunesta and recommended Ambien instead. I tryed Sonata, but woke up about 4 hours after going to sleep. I take ambien when I need to and only need 1/2 of the dose. Good Luck!
- Does anyone know who makes those purple sheets on the bed in the Lunesta commercial?
- A: Target has something similar in their Glam Bedding CollectionWamsutta makes a purple sheet called velvet.
- How long does the metallic taste from Lunesta take to go away once you stop taking the pills? What causes it?
- Q: To answer my own question the metal taste went away after about 36 hours of the last lunesta. I was scared there for a minute. Tylenol PM may leave me groggy, but I prefer them to Lunesta.
- A: same thing happens to me!!! What I have been doing is just keep drinking alot of fluids not necessarliy water but something to help with the taste. I have also been sucking on candy during the day at work. I know it's gross but u sleep better right? I do and I'm going to try Sonesta cuz there is no after taste at all and you can sleep for 4 hours or 8 and still feel refreshed afterwards.NO HANGOVER FEELING!!
Prev Question: What does discontinue it mean
People also view