What can you do to make your bruises feel better
Applying cold when you first get a bruise helps reduce its size by slowing down the blood that's flowing to the area, which..More? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-you-do-to-make-your-bruises-feel-better )
More Answers to "What can you do to make your bruises feel better"
- What can you do to make a bruised spine feel better??
- u can go get a massage. it will relieve tension and it will help it feel better.u can also have a trusted friend give u a little massage.try to relax it and not do anything that will hurt it even more.
- Does anyone know how to heal or make a bruised tailbone feel bett...?
- Get some vaseline and put it on the place that hurts rub it untill you can't rub anymore then sleep on a cool pillow. Im not saying it'll work for you, but it does for me
- Can thrush make your nipples feel bruised?
- Poor you. Yes, your nipples can feel incredibly tender and bruised so it really hurts to feed him if you have thrush. I had it when my son was about 5-6 weeks old and it was so sore I was *furious* whenever I had to feed him.
Prev Question: What is the fastest way to cure constipation
People also view