What can get rid of parvo
Parvo is a virus, it should be vaccinated for this, should a dog get Parvo, the dog should be hospitalized, placed on iv fluids to get the dog hydrated. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-can-get-rid-of-parvo )
More Answers to "What can get rid of parvo"
- How do you get rid of parvo?
- Parvo is a virus, it should be vaccinated for this, should a dog get Parvo, the dog should be hospitalized, placed on iv fluids to get the dog hydrated. the dog must shed the virus, meaning it has to rid its self, like when we as humans hav...
- Does herbal essentials work to help get rid of Parvo Virus??
- Take the other to the vet or it wil die also!
- CAN YOU GET RID OF PARVO ONCE DIAGNOSED WITH IT?
- There is no cure for Parvo; nature will take its course. If diagnosed early enough, survival chances are better, but the majority of dogs die, usually from dehydration and protein loss (from the vomiting and diarrhea).
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do u get rid of parvo in your house?
- Q: How do u get rid of parvo in your house?I rescured a pup of 3 mths. Then I think he had parvo because of the symptons. It caused his death in a day and a half. This hurt our passion to have a family pet. I think know its time for a another chance to save a dog. I just dont want it to come in a house that is infected with parvo from the first pup. How do i get rid of the parvo in my house. Thanks and please be serious
- A: Bleach and water wash everything including sofas, chairs, bedding etc. If you are still concerned call your local vets office to find out what they reccomend. Sorry to hear of your loss.
- How do I get rid Parvo on things that cant be bleached?
- Q: my puppy had parvo and his going to be moving back into the house. They told me to bleach everything but something cant be bleach. what should I use?? Can I use those clorox Wipes?? PLZ HELP ME!!
- A: if the clorox wipes have bleach it should work. but the best way to keep your dog from getting the deadly disease is to vaccinate him and keep him current on shots.
- How do you get rid of parvo in the lawn?
- Q: I have heard to bleach the lawn.Doe the bleach kill the grass? Also I heard that birds and flys can carry parvo from one lawn to another.If this is true would bleach even help?
- A: Use a fertilizer sprayer set on high and it will be fine. Easy and works. I foster parvo survivors for rescues and I do momma dogs with newborns and to date no one has contracted parvo. cleaning and containment of it is the key to keep from spreading it.
Prev Question: What does a pap test look for
People also view