What are the side effects of Diclofenac sodium
Diclofenac sodium side effects may include: abdominal bleeding, abdominal pain or cramps, abdominal swelling, anemia, blood clotting problems, constipation, diarrhea, dizziness, fluid retention, gas, headache, heartburn, indigestion, MORE? ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-side-effects-of-diclofenac-sodium )
More Answers to "What are the side effects of Diclofenac sodium"
- Are there any side effects of Diclofenac Sodium ?
- Possible side effects that occurs during the uses of Diclofenac Sodium:･ Irregular heartbeat ･ Increased muscle tone ･ Increased urination ･ Increased sweating ･ Infection ･ Insomnia ･ Irregular menstrual bleeding ･ Irritability ･ I...
- Does Diclofenac sodium tablets effect the contraceptive pill??
- I dint know exactly they can be taken together or not, but i can say long term use of diclofenac sodium and Codine phosphate are not good for health. It leads to other helath disorders.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- VOLTAREN aka Diclofenac Sodium...Have you taken it?Reactions?Side effects?How long did it take 2 work?
- Q: I was prescribed this for mild/severe back pain and I'm wondering if it worked for anyone else or how it felt when they took it, if it relieved the pain as well? I have Darvocet as well that my Doc. said I could take but I didn't know if it will be necessary to take that on top of Voltaren.
- A: I have taken Voltran now for 3 yrs. sometimes it mess's with my stomach. And I eat yogurt to replace the bacteria I had lost.I think a good week to work when I first started(Fibromyalgia) Darvocet didn't even tough the pain I was in after awhile and yes the valium did help me sleep better..Take Care,Cyndistahlcyndi@yahoo.com
- what is side effect if I eat a diclofenac sodium(100mgr) tablet every day?
- A: Diclofenac is an NSAID class of drug, sort of a super-asprin.Like asprin it can promote damage along the gut, taking with food and a glass of water to help dilute it could minimize the risk. I would minimize use of alcoholic beverages as that would increase the risks of taking this drug for both the gut and to avoid liver problems. Just like with asprin it can promote water retention, making for more work on the heart. In people with weak hearts like some elderly people and others, the extra fluid load for the heart is too much and they develop congestive heart failure.The FDA at their drugs@fda website usually has only lable information for brand name drugs, voltaren is a brand name of this drug, below is the fda pdf package insert link giving a more complete discussion:http://www.fda.gov/cder/foi/label/2007/019201s036lbl.pdf
- what does DICLOFENAC SODIUM used for?
- Q: i've given DICLOFENAC SODIUM tablets to use, but i want to know what is it exactly used for? and does it has any side effects? i'm also using Diane 35 right now, so will they effect each other?
- A: they are and anti inflammatory used for pain,they are fine with you pill,it is non steroidal
People also view