What are the effects of snorting vicodin
It could lead to an overdose: Effects are clammy skin, convulsions, slow and shallow breathing, coma, and possible death. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-the-effects-of-snorting-vicodin )
More Answers to "What are the effects of snorting vicodin"
- What are the effects of snorting Vicodin?
- Well Vicodin belongs in the Opiate family right along with Heroin and codeine. It can be highly addictive. Them more he snorts it the more he will want because the body develops a tolerance to it. The affects on the body would be similar as...
- What Effects Does is it dangerous to snort vicodin Produce??
- When is it dangerous to snort vicodin reduces the level of stomach acid it usually results in the following effects: It makes heartburn and other GERD symptoms go away It allows damage to the esophagus to heal It gives the stomach or intest...
- What are the Possible Side Effects of vicodin snorted crushed??
- vicodin snorted crushed can cause serious side effects, including:･ See "What is the most important information I should know about vicodin snorted crushed?" vicodin snorted ... ･ constipation nausea sleepiness vomiting dizziness...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the effects of snorting Vicodin?
- Q: half a pill?a full pill?I dont need to hear " don't do it" trust me..I dont even own Vicodin. My boyfriend snorts it sometimes..so I wanna know what is so great about it? what does he get out of it?
- A: Well Vicodin belongs in the Opiate family right along with Heroin and codeine. It can be highly addictive. Them more he snorts it the more he will want because the body develops a tolerance to it.The affects on the body would be similar as taking it orally:Do not use any other over-the-counter cough, cold, allergy, or pain medication without first asking your doctor or pharmacist. Acetaminophen is contained in many cold and pain medicines available over the counter. If you take certain products together you may accidentally take too much acetaminophen. Read the label of any other medicine you are using to see if it contains acetaminophen. Do not drink alcohol while you are taking Vicodin. Dangerous side effects or death can occur when alcohol is combined with hydrocodone. Check the label of any other medicines you take to be sure they do not contain alcohol.Avoid using other medicines that make you sleepy (such as cold medicine, pain medication, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, depression or anxiety). They can add to sleepiness caused by hydrocodone, which could result in extreme drowsiness or coma.What are the possible side effects of Vicodin?Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat. Call your doctor at once if you have any of these serious side effects: * shallow breathing, slow heartbeat; * seizure (convulsions); * cold, clammy skin; * confusion; * severe weakness or dizziness; or * feeling light-headed, fainting.Less serious side effects are more likely to occur, such as: * constipation; * urinating less than usual; * nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite; * dizziness, headache; or * itching.Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.What other drugs will affect Vicodin?Before taking this medication, tell your doctor if you are using any of the following drugs: * an MAO inhibitor such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), rasagiline (Azilect), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam), or tranylcypromine (Parnate); or * antidepressants such as amitriptyline (Elavil, Etrafon), amoxapine (Ascendin), clomipramine (Anafranil), desipramine (Norpramin), imipramine (Janimine, Tofranil), nortriptyline (Pamelor), protriptyline (Vivactil), or trimipramine (Surmontil).If you are using any of these drugs, you may not be able to use Vicodin, or you may need dosage adjustments or special tests during treatment.There may be other drugs not listed that can affect Vicodin. Tell your doctor about all the prescription and over-the-counter medications you use. This includes vitamins, minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start using a new medication without telling your doctor.
- why do some people crush and snort vicodin pills as to swallowing them?
- Q: I am just curious what the diffrence is between crushing and snorting as to swallowing? do the effects of the vicodin last longer or something?
- A: the effects are more intense, it gets into your system faster.
- What happens if you mix adderall with Vicodin and snort it?
- Q: my friend is doing this and i would like to know more about it? What it does, side effects and potential dangers.
- A: I've done this several times (just the Adderall), but I would NOT recommend it... 1) If you just eat 2 10-30mg tablets, you'll feel it for hours anyway. 2) If you snort it, you'll only feel it for 20 minutes or so and then you'll want to keep doing it (MANY times). 3) They're full of wax and chemicals. 4) About a year ago, I binged doing this (ended up doing 5-6 pills), and my nose has been clogged to varying degrees for the entire year, sometimes even enough to prevent falling sleep. I haven't touched ANY drugs legal or illegal in the past year and I'm still dealing with it.If you still want to try it, then take my advice since I speak from experience... Purchase one of these Sinus Rinse kits (http://www.neilmed.com/usa/sinusrinse.php) at your local Walgreen's and use it within 5-10 minutes, as directed. Second, do not attempt your experiment more than twice in a night.Anyway, I assume you have a prescription; You'll need it if you have to drug test in the next few weeks. As for the Vicodin, I would not recommend mixing a stimulant and a heavy pain killer, even if you weren't snorting them, seeing as they have opposite effects and this could cause heart palpitations or brain seizures. Have fun, and as always, take as directed :)
Prev Question: Can you drink alcohol with antibotics
People also view