What are some hickie remedies
Applying ice, wrapped in paper towels, and massaging it will also help. Apply heat 24-48 hours after it shows up helps as well. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-some-hickie-remedies )
More Answers to "What are some hickie remedies"
- How to Get Rid of Hickies With Home Remedies
- ･ 1 Hickies are broken capillaries near the surface of the skin cause by friction, typically from vigorous... ･ 2 To make your own topical ointment, prepare the herbs as follows:Take the dried arnica and calendula... ･ 3 Mix enough vegetabl...
- Does putting toothpaste on a hickey really make it go away faster...?
- A hickey is a bruise, and you can't make it go away faster than it heals on its own. You just have to cover it up and wait it out. People might tell you different things that they claim made them go away faster, but they're incorrect. Each ...
- Does anyone have an remedy to get rid of hickies?
- tooth paste ios meant to speed up the healing that r a poloneck
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- home remedies for getting rid of hickies...??
- Q: My boyfriend left this big ugly hickie on my neck and i want to get rid of it b4 sunday. does anyone know any good home remedies to get rid of or atleast lighten hickies?? anything would be very appreciated...!! <3<3
- A: if the hickie isn't too bad, then putting a cold spoon in the freezer for acouple hours and holding on the hickie will work. If it is pretty bad then take the top of a lipstick container and put it in the middle of the hickie, push down hard and twist. not enough to make your neck bleed, but just enought to make it hurt a little bit. or, another way is to take a battery and rub the flat side against the hickie.hope that helps hun!!good luck!!:)
- help! i need to get rid of this huge hickie on my neck!....?
- Q: i need to get rid of this hickie before sunday...i need some quick home remedies for this, and FAST!!! PLEASE HELP!!!
- A: Don't rub anything on it. Just ice it. a hickey is a skin bruise. Sucking on your neck caused the blood to surface so it "bruised". You need to just keep ice on it and try to cover it with make up. don't use to much make up tho cuz it will look obvious. Its only tuesday, you should be fine come sunday. NEXT time use my rule. no hickeys above the clothing line!
Prev Question: What is the best thing for a dry cough
People also view