Is there a fast way to make a hickie go away
Hickeys are pooled blood like a bruise and will go away on their own. The only faster way to get rid of them is medical leeches. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-there-a-fast-way-to-make-a-hickie-go-away )
More Answers to "Is there a fast way to make a hickie go away"
- Is there any way to cover up a hickie or make it go away faster??
- there are so many myths (toothpaste etc) but there is no way to make it go faster! and unfortunately no makeup to hide it! sorry mate
- Is there any way to make hickies go away faster?
- Nothing will make them go away 100%, but you can them fade a bit. Place some spoons in the freezer (5 should do it) until they're nice and cold. Remove a spoon and rub the backside of it into the hickey until the spoon is warm. Place the sp...
- Is there a way to make a hicky? Hickey? How ever you say it go aw...?
- Hickeys are a bruise. Bruises are blood pooled under the skin. Hickeys are most easily formed on the thin skin of the neck or women's breasts. The thin skin on the upper inner arm is also susceptible to bruising. I imagine you are regrettin...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is there any way to cover up a hickie or make it go away faster?
- Q: Im goin to this party today :) and i dont want it hahah
- A: there are so many myths (toothpaste etc) but there is no way to make it go faster! and unfortunately no makeup to hide it! sorry mate
- Are there ways to help my hickie go away faster?
- Q: i need this hickie to disappear... i tried coverup didnt work well... is there anything else i can use/do to make it go away faster?dont b b&tches ok? ITS A QUESTION. IF YOUR GOING TO BE RUDE ABOUT IT DONT RESPOND!Pfftt i didnt cheat on anyone moron.i have strict parents.
- A: put ice on it, sometimes lightly tapping it will help get the blood away from the surface too.
- does anybody know a way to make hickies go away faster?
- Q: i have a hickie and need it to go away fast. any suggestions?
- A: Sorry they don't go away any faster they need some moisturiser applied to them then a coat of concealer. this will hide it till they fade. Hickies can be dangerous someone sucking on your skin to make a mark slightly caveman tactics they last for up to a couple of weeks and are a bad bruise or haematoma. not a good look
Prev Question: What is the best medicine to use for menstrual cramps
People also view