Is Oxycontin bad for you
OxyContin is in a group of drugs called narcotic pain relievers. It is similar to morphine. It is addictive & should only be used by those who need it for pain. Overdose symptoms may include drowsiness, muscle weakness, confusion, cold & clammy skin, ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/is-oxycontin-bad-for-you )
More Answers to "Is Oxycontin bad for you"
- Is Oxycodein bad for you?
- I think you mean oxycodone. Oxycodone is stronger than vicodins, vics usually have hydrocodone I believe, oxy is stronger and is found in pills like Oxycotin, Percocet, and a few others. If you like vicodin you will love pills that contain ...
- What is oxycontin?
- Oxycontin is the controlled-release form of Oxycodone. Oxycodone is the active ingredient in percocet, percodan, as well as the drug oxycontin. It is a schedule II narcotic, meaning that is is highly regulated, because it can be addictive a...
- Why is oxycontin bad?
- There is nothing wrong with oxycotin at all, it is the people that abuse it that are bad. I take it every day for a spine injury and without it I wouldn't be typing this. This will help you get an A+ Why should OxyContin not be prescribed D...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Is oxycontin use bad among teens in Utah?
- Q: I am a teenager that just moved to the Saltlake city area from Washington. When I was in Washington I was really bad in to Oxycontin and I am hoping that there is not any here. Also what are the most Abused drugs in Utah.
- A: Oxy is bad everywhere.
- Mixing alcohol and oxycontin bad?
- Q: i heard its deadly.. is this true?
- A: YESSSSSSS its deadddlyyyyy
- How bad is freebasing oxycontin for the health if only tried once?
- Q: I tried it the other day and am not planning on doing it again... I'd like to heal my body as well, any suggestions? Thank you.
- A: I am not going to quote you the DIH or the PDR. Instead I am going to give you as short an answer as I can:Opiates are actually a lot less dangerous than most other classes of drugs, but they are still addictive and still should not be taken without supervision of a doctor.The most dangerous part of what you did by freebasing of oxycodone (which is the actual drug that is in the name brand Oxycontin) is catching your face and hair on fire. Also, if depending on what you used to "cook" it on to free base the fumes, could cause some pretty bad damage to your lungs, but this damage is repairable.There is really no benefit to freebasing an opiate anyway. Taken orally you actually get more of the drug in your blood stream than when you heat it (which causes the drug compound to begin breaking down and reducing). Just steer clear of the freebasing. You will be fine as long as you don't do it again.
Prev Question: What IS Oxycodone street value
People also view