How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes
Because dark circles under your eyes, and other skin problems, can indicate a vitamin deficiency, skin creams containing MORE ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-under-your-eyes )
More Answers to "How to get rid of dark circles under your eyes"
- ･ 1 Make a topical treatment using natural remedies. Combine tomato and lemon juice together. Dip a cotton... ･ 2 Place something cold on top of your eyes. This will help ease the puffiness and soothe your eyes. You... ･ 3 This is how to ge...
- ･ Cucumber slices over eyes ･ Wet cold flannel over eyes ･ Makeup (foundation or concealer) ･ More sleep
- Home Remedies for Dark under Eye Circles There are several home remedies for dark eye circle but lets have a look at few of the Home Remedies for Dark under Eye Circles: - Apply peeled and grated potato overnight for 3-4 times a week - Wet ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I get rid of dark circles under my eyes after drinking?
- Q: Whenever I drink more than about 2 beers or so, I have really dark circles under my eyes the next day. I have dark circles to begin with but when I drink, even just a little, it gets really bad. How can I quickly get rid of the bags under my eyes the next morning?Oh and I'm a guy (if you didn't get that by the name) so I don't want to do anything girly like putting on makeup.
- A: Cold compresses should help with dark circles and puffiness.
- How can I get rid of dark circles under my eyes?
- Q: I've had really dark circles under my eyes for almost three years now and I can't get rid of them. I get plenty of sleep and make up doesn't cover them. Is there anything else I can do to get rid of them?
- A: Here's a lot of good ways to get rid of them: http://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Black-Circles-Under-Your-Eyes
- How can you rid dark circles from sleep under your eyes without makeup and FAST?
- Q: I have hard time getting to sleep at night, and when I wake up in the morning to go to school, I have really dark circles under my eyes. My mother won't let me wear makeup (I can wear bronzer, lip gloss, and mascara) yet, and I don't have a lot of time to get ready and catch the bus. It's embarrassing to go to school sometimes because it's obvious I have them, since my face is sort of pale. How can you get rid of these FAST?
- A: ok im serious! i know this sounds REALLY really weird but it works!!! It works on me and i have really bad dark circles! You get a orangish lip stick. Apply it to where ever your dark circles are. Pat it on, don't rub it in. Then put on your concealer or foundation(i use the mary kate and ashley 2in1 double concealer thing from walmart for like 3dollars it works miracles!But don't buy the realy expensive stuff its no different.) The orange cancels out the blueish tint of dark circles. But if your mom won't let you wear concealer or foudation. Beg her or... you can try a different method: Get an ice cube wrap it in a paper towel. apply it to your eye for like 10min every night. Or drink lots of water! you may be dehydrated. so drink about 3 16.9oz bottles of water a day. That equals 6glasses of water. and your supposed to drink 6-8 glasses of water a day. Another method i heard was applying cucumbers to your eyes for 10-15 minutes. or potatoes REALLY work i know it sounds funny just put them on your eyes for like 10-20 minutes a night. Hope this helps!!! All these methods really helped me! :]]
Prev Question: What does the process of teeth whitening consist of
People also view