How long is hydrocodone detectable in your system
Hydrocodone is an opiate and is detectable in the urine for 2-4 days after use. It is detectable in the hair for up to 90 days. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-is-hydrocodone-detectable-in-your-system )
More Answers to "How long is hydrocodone detectable in your system"
- How long is hydrocodone, oxycodone, alprazolam and flexeril detec...?
- I don't know exactly how long these drugs are in your system right off the top of my head. But if you can get your hands on a Nursing drug book or search on the internet. Look for the half-life of the drug. That will tell you how long it ta...
- How long does Hydrocodone stay detectable in your system??
- 10mg should be gone by then. probably 48 hours max
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does Hydrocodone stay detectable in your system?
- Q: I'm on probation, and have a UA on Friday morning...I completely forgot & took a 10mg Hydrocodone for a headache (it's not my RX) Am I in trouble??? Can someone qualified please help????? THANKS!!
- A: 10mg should be gone by then. probably 48 hours max
- How long does hydrocodone stay in your system, detectable by urinalysis?
- Q: I had a tooth infection and was put on Anexsia. That was last 5 days ago when I took last painkiller. It acted up again and took an additional 2 pills today. I have a drug test for a job coming up in about 5 days, will it show up? If so is there anything I can do to rid my system faster?
- A: if the Doc gave it to you then you don't have a problem. Tell whoever is giving you the test that you have a script for that med. If you got it off the street then you have a problem.
Prev Question: What do you tell a person to do when you hypnotize them
People also view