How long does Valium stay in your body
Valium is a benzodiazepine. Most stay in your system 2-3 days. A few last 4-8 days. What else can we help you with today? ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-valium-stay-in-your-body )
More Answers to "How long does Valium stay in your body"
- How long does valium stay in your body?
- Usually valium stays in your system two or three days but with regular use it can be detected in your system up to seven days. This all depends on how much water you drink and how regularly you have taken it.
- How long do pain pills stay in your system?
- It depends on what kind of pain pills you are talking about. Different drugs have different half-lifes and therefore different times before it is eliminated by the body. Barring certain unusual drugs, they are usually gone within 1-2 days. ...
- Can you find how long the effects of diazepam stays in the body.?
- Blue 10mg generic diazepam. Bactrim false positive for benzodiazepines. Diazepam yellow 5 pill identifier. Buy diazepam fast delivery to uk. Diazepam legal spain.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long does Diazepam Valium stays in your body?
- A: If you take a Valium once, then about a day and a half to be safe-drink water to help flush it out of your system-but don't overload on it-(water and the valium lol)Valium is a drug that doesn't tend to stick around long.Unlike pot and some other drugs, it doesn't stick around in our systems as long. Good luck!
- how long does valium stay in the human body?
- A: if it for a drug test 24 to 26 days with 10 mg pill body weight 215 lbs . lighter weight 22 days . higher weight . add two days . the side effects less than 12 hours regardless of weight etc . not as dangerous as people make out . no sweat
- How long does valium stay in the bodies system?
- A: Valium stays in your body for a pretty long time.. but its different for everyone and it depends on your age..its metabolized in to an active metabolite..half life for valium is about 50 hours and roughly 75 hours for the active metabolite..so..you could figure how long valium would stay in your body like this..it takes about 5 half lives to be out of the body..multiply 5 by your age..and that will be the amount of hours it will take to out of your body..I know that was kind of confusing but I hope it helps -nl83
People also view