How long does it take for NyQuil to kick in
It's different for everyone but about 20-30 mins. ChaCha ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-does-it-take-for-nyquil-to-kick-in )
More Answers to "How long does it take for NyQuil to kick in"
- How long does Nyquil take to kick in?
- DOOD, just go buy a bottle of 1 mg Melatonin tablets at Rite Aide. This is what's in Nyquil, not to mention the other contents.....not good to take on a daily basis. The liquid version of NyQuil Cold/Flu Multi-symptom Relief contains the fo...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- NyQuil and how long does it take to kick in?
- Q: How long does it take for NyQuil medicine[pill] take to make someone say 16 male 5'10'' 153lb fall asleep??
- A: I took NyQuil at around 7 and I believe it kicked in by 8 because I was pretty delirious. I couldn't stop laughing. You're usually supposed to take it before bed which I didn't do. It shouldn't take too long to kick in. Just close your eyes and you'll be out before you know it.
- About how long will it take for the NYQUIL medication to kick in its sideeffects?
- Q: i have never taken this medicine and i was just wondering?like its drowsiness
- A: I'm not certain which side effects you are talking about, but it usually starts making me drowsy within 10 minutes, so I wouldn't try to drive or do anything requiring alertness after taking the medication.
- how long is this NyQuil going to take to kick in ????
- Q: shesh im talking nonsense
- A: you'll be asleep in an hour. Wait, are you at work? That sucks
Prev Question: What can you do to make your bruises feel better
People also view