How long do antibiotics stay in your system after taking the
Antibiotics can stay in your system for a few days after you stop taking them - it depends on the type and dosage. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-do-antibiotics-stay-in-your-system-after-taking-them )
More Answers to "How long do antibiotics stay in your system after taking the"
- How long does the antibiotic Cephalexin stay in your system after...?
- Keflex (cephalexin) is fully excreted from your system (via the kidneys) in under 8 hours. It is water soluble and flushes out in your urine. It does not linger in the body at all.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system after your last dose?
- Q: My 14 month old just took his last dose of antibiotics 2 days ago(for a sinus infection) and I just caught strep throat. Is he still protected?My 14 month old took his last dose of Augmentin 2 days ago (for a sinus infection). I now have a bacterial infection in my throat and taking antibiotics. Is he protected?
- A: 24 hours
- How long do antibiotics stay in your system for?
- Q: I forgot to bring my antibiotics (for mild clinical acne) with me to my girlfriends house.I've not taken any for a week, but yet my acne has pretty much completely gone and my skin looks really good!How long do the antibiotics stay in your system for?
- A: Antibiotics alone can fade quick so you would need to take them like 3 times a day to get a steady level. BUT. Antibiotics also kill good bacteria your body needs.If you take probiotics (packed with triple the amount of good cultures) along with your antibiotics they can stay and aid your system for much longer. Probiotics put back the good bacteria your body needs!By the way, antibiotics for acne is not a good treatment option. If it is working, great- but keep in mind once you get immune to them and if you have a infection later in life that's much more worse and your immune to antibiotics, your fucked!Probiotics can be found at a drug store or health store. Really good stuff. Best of luck.
- How long does antibiotics stay in your system?
- Q: I've only taken 2 pills.I stopped taking them now.How long will they be in my system?Well I'm having my tonsils taken out tomorrow and I just took two to help my sore throat that way the dr would still do the surgery.I took Keflex.One yesterday and one today.
- A: Not near long enough to give you the help you need after your surgery. Please take all of the rest of them. You need to build up levels and that takes a little time. This antibiotic is destroyed fairly quickly compared to some others, and it is the one you need.
People also view