How long after you get your bellybutton pierced can you swim
It's not recommended that you go swimming in the first two weeks. ChaCha again soon! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-long-after-you-get-your-bellybutton-pierced-can-you-swim )
More Answers to "How long after you get your bellybutton pierced can you swim"
- How long do you have to wait to swim after you get your belly but...?
- no waiting, just do it. chlorine will keep it clean and bacteria free. swimming in a lake is different, just make sure you keep it clean with an anti-bacterial, or astringent cleanser. Be carefull you don't dry it out though. That happened ...
- How long before you can swim after you get your belly button pier...?
- It depends on where you want to swim. If it is a pool, I'd say 4 weeks at least. But your piercing may become irritated from the chlorine. When it comes to swimming in public pools or lakes i would advise at least 2 months because of the ba...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How long do you have to wait to go swimming after you get your bellybutton pierced?
- Q: I'm getting my bellybutton pierced and I just wanted to know how long I have wait to go swimming ?!?!
- A: bout a month but ask the person piercing ur bellybutton to b sure. i would wait till winter or fall, so u dont miss swiming
- Just got my bellybutton pierced. How long before I can Swim?
- Q: I'm on the water polo and swim team at my school, and I just got my bellybutton pierced about 3 weeks ago. I was wondering how long I should wait before I get into the pool. My coach wants me to get in a pool a few weeks before water polo season starts, which is November 15th. When do you think I should start getting back in and how can I keep it from getting infected? Oh and since it's water polo, do you think I should tape/bandage it so that it wont get ripped out or something like that?
- A: wait one more week. it shouldnt go in chlorine for at least one month! :) be sure to rinse it with a sea-salt solution afterward
- How long does it take for a bellybutton piercing to recover after you get it pierced?
- Q: I'm getting my bellybutton pierced this weekend, but in exactly 1 month i'm going to cuba. i want to make sure that my bellybutton will be fully recovered and i can swim with it and everything.is a month enough time or is it kind of risky seeing as how it could get infected... ???
- A: It usually takes a few months for it to fully heal, and in that time you can't swim or tan or anything like that. It usually takes more than one month, but they will tell you exactly how long at the place, but everyone is different and that may not allow time if you get an infection. I would say, hold off on the piercing for now, and get it when you come back.
Prev Question: Is sulfur acne treatment safe
People also view