How do you make eye puffiness go away
Traditional treatments include cucumbers, lavender, you might try otc gel ointments for puffy eyes. Thanks for using ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-make-eye-puffiness-go-away )
More Answers to "How do you make eye puffiness go away"
- How to make puffy eyes go away?
- Put 2 metal spoons in the freezer for 20 mins or so and then take them out and place one under each eye. The cold will decrease the puffiness.
- How do you make eye puffiness and redness like after you've been ...?
- Cut a potato in half. Lie down, place the cut side on the potato one on each eye. Lie still for about 20mins, it will help you tremendously. I am not joking. Please try it and see.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What can you use to make puffiness under eyes go away?
- Q: i have a puffy circle under both of my eyes and it is really noticeable... i try and cover it up with makeup but it still shows some... pls don't tell me to use ice cubes or potatoes or tea bags or cucumber or sleep cause i have tried and it doesn't work :( is there any thing u can buy that isn't too expensive that actually works? pls tell me the price too... thanks!
- A: well when i have bags under my eyes i use beauty flash balm by clarins... its not too expensive and it works=)
- How can you make the puffiness in your eyes go away after crying?
- A: put cold water on themrub ice around thempat them down gently with a towel.drink some water
- how do you make eye puffiness and redness like after you've been crying go away faster?
- A: Cut a potato in half. Lie down, place the cut side on the potato one on each eye. Lie still for about 20mins, it will help you tremendously. I am not joking. Please try it and see.
Prev Question: Can you snort Alprazolam (Xanax)
People also view