How do you cure Psoriasis
There is no cure, but many different treatments, both topical and systemic can clear psoriasis for periods of time. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cure-psoriasis )
More Answers to "How do you cure Psoriasis"
- ･ 1 Use a corticosteroid cream. Talk to your doctor about this topical prescription formula. Use of this... ･ 2 Use a Vitamin A derivative. Topical retinoids were originally developed for the treatment of acne.... ･ 3 Get a nonprescription ...
- The main cause of psoriasis is overreaction of the immune system. Identifying certain foods, chemicals, etc can be very helpful in battling this disease. I try to avoid soy and sea food which trigger my flare-ups. After using number of pres...
- Firstly, it is a fact that there is currently no known permanent cure for psoriasis, so if you hear that there is one at some site, look away fast as it’s a pure lie. Now because this is Click Here To See The Best Psoriasis Treatment That ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know any natural and cheap ways to cure psoriasis?
- Q: I have been a psoriasis sufferer for many years now and find the creams i use dont really work lomg term so if anyone has any serious and genuine ways which may help i would love to hear from you. Thanks
- A: UVB treatments
- Is there a way to treat and cure psoriasis?
- Q: I've had the whole psoriasis problem for years and have not yet found a way to treat it. I've tried lotions, bath oils, and even went as far as the holistic methods and nothing works. Am I doing something wrong? Please help!!
- A: You're not doing anything wrong. Unfortunately, treatments that work for one person may not necessarily work for another. I've had it for many years now too and natural sunlight (sun tanning out side) seems to be the best. I have one cream that is very effective but I can't remember the name of it. I'll have a look and let you know. My wife bought this new Zinc spray and cream that's supposed to do wonders but after 1 week on one area, as a test, I see no results. Mitchel's Tea Tree shampoo works really well for the hair and smells much nicer than the tar shampoos. But I'll keep trying what comes along. Keep in touch.
- How can you cure psoriasis without the crazy Diet? I have read HEALING PSORIASIS: The Natural Alternative.?
- Q: The diet in HEALING PSORIASIS: The Natural Alternative is to restrictive. Please help, the diet works but I can't do it.
- A: Hello there. The connection between psoriasis and food is not clear: nobody knows for sure if dieting helps at all. You can try one of the natural remedies available online: just google "natural remedy for psoriasis" and take your pick. Some of them do actually work. For my plaque psoriasis the herbal cream by Champori works the best: it takes about 2 weeks to clear the patches and then they stay clear for months on end. Try it: champori comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you - it's free.Cheers,Stella
People also view