How do I treat scabies
Apply a mite-killer like permethrin (Elimite). These creams are applied from the neck down, left on overnight. More? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-treat-scabies )
More Answers to "How do I treat scabies"
- ･ 1 A visit to the doctor and a correct diagnosis is the first step if you think you may have scabies.... ･ 2 At home, you can help the itching a little by taking an antihistamine as directed on the package. ･ 3 Notify any and all people yo...
- There is more than one medicine that may be used to treat scabies. Ask your caregiver to help you choose scabies medicine for yourself, your child, or other people. Always read and follow directions from your caregiver for scabies medicines...
- hope this will help. Scabies is caused by tiny mites that burrow under your skin to lay their eggs, which then hatch in about two weeks. The most common symptom is itching, and your skin may become reddened, dry and scaly. Scabies is very c...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can you treat scabies before you get a breakout?
- Q: My boyfriend caught scabies and has a mild breakout of it, I don't have any breakouts as of yet, however I just want to know if a doctor would prescribe medicine to someone that hasn't had a breakout, but sleeps with the person who does and has had it for a few weeks now? And if so, would it work if I used it BEFORE Getting A Breakout of it?? All Answers Appricated!
- A: YOU NEED TO SEE AN DOCTOR>Scabies is EXTREMELY contagious. Yes, you should be taking the meds also.
- What are some homeopathic/natural ways to treat scabies?
- Q: Cause I know ppl who have it, and if I gets it, I want a cheaper way to treat it than the creams and stuff. (They're really expensive.)to Mo Fayed, and ppl like "it", I am looking for helpful answers, not point seekers!Ronald M is a loser, too
- A: There are studies in India that speak of using neem oil with tumeric. Neem is used as a contraceptive and is supposed to stop eggs from hatching. However, in the states, the 5 percent prescription cream elimite is what's used.MeditatorScabies Infohttp://www.itchyskinrash.net/pictures-of-scabies.html
- Is there anything a can buy at walmart to treat scabies?
- Q: Im just started breaking out on my hands, my friend has scabies and I think i just got it..What can I get at the store without going to the doctor
- A: Nothing is available over-the-counter to treat scabies. You must go to the doctor for prescriptions. It doesn't make much sense, but that's the way it is. It should be available through a pharmacist, but it's not. If you don't have insurance, you can try buying it online -- it's permethrin cream (brand name is elimite), but I don't recommend this. You're never sure what you're getting. Try getting a refill through your friend is he/she can get a refill through his/her physician and use that person's.
People also view