How do I get rid of a zit in one night
Wash it gently, keep your hands off it; only pop it if it has a head, be sterile. Visine will get rid of the red. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-i-get-rid-of-a-zit-in-one-night )
More Answers to "How do I get rid of a zit in one night"
- How to get rid of zits in one night?
- Many teen wonder how can they get rid of zits in one night. The best way to fight acne and remove that embarrassing bump on your face is to cleanse it with peroxide and apply a small amount of toothpaste. This may sound strange but it will ...
- Is it Possible to Get Rid of Zits in One Night?
- It may seem impossible if you have acne as to how to get rid of zits in one night. Most people probably tell you that it can't be done and that it takes weeks even months to completely erase acne from your face and other parts of your body,...
- How do i get rid of a zit in one night before graduation tommorro...?
- This might sound crazy, but if you put rubbing alcohol on it and let it dry. And do this several times today and through the night you have a good chance. Just put it on that one spot so it will not dry the rest of your skin out. Also, if i...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do i get rid of a zit in one night before graduation tommorrow?
- Q: i just need to know how to get rid of zits b4 tom because i have a graduation tom and i want them off tonight
- A: you can put a lil bit toothpasteor vicks vapor rub tonight, do not apply pressure to the zit it will make it more noticeable.
- How can I get rid of a zit in one night?
- A: I've heard you can put a dot of the white toothpaste on it and it will dry it out and make the swelling go down.
- how do you get rid of a zit in one night(or at least make it smaller and less noticable)?
- Q: please help!
- A: honestlythis may be weird but use toothpaste..i use it.i leave it on for like 5 minutes and then wash my face and go to sleep and it is usually smaller in the morning
Prev Question: Does Extenze or Enzyte really work
People also view