How can I get rid of toe fungi
See a podiatrist immediately to get rid of toenail fungus. Medicated nail polish can get rid of toenail fungus. Over the counter Topical creams and ointments can help. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-can-i-get-rid-of-toe-fungi )
More Answers to "How can I get rid of toe fungi"
- ･ 1 Fill a container that your feet fit into with a mixture of equal parts apple cider vinegar and water... ･ 2 Slather your feet with a vapor rub, like the kind you use when you have a cold. Cover your feet with... ･ 3 Soak your feet in mo...
- ･ Go to your doctor and make sure it is a toe fungus. ･ Fungus is a growing, living thing. Changing the environment that it lives in will stop its growth. Wearing... ･ Soak your feet in water with vinegar added: approximately 1/4 cup of vin...
- I can tell you the home remedies don't work. You need a prescription from your doctor for Lamisil. It costs $4 at Walmart and Sam's. If it's not treated the fungus will continue to spread back and forth across your nail until it reaches the...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- How do I get rid of toe fungi?
- A: lisale (sp)
- How Do I Get Rid Of A Fungi Toe Nail Infection?
- Q: thanks.
- A: every time you shower blow dry your feet and at night be for you go to sleep put some vapor rub on the infected nail it's going to take time but it works
- How do you get rid of toe fungus?
- Q: I have toe fungus probably to it's farthest extent. Is there any treatment at this point that can make it look back to normal? Or are there operations/surgeries or anything doctors can do to make it look like new again? Don't they do that kind of stuff w/ teeth? Surgically put in new fake ones?
- A: As Silk mentions, the oral anti-fungals have been the best way to go at about 67% effectiveness.There is a new laser procedure called the Pinpointe Foot Laser. You can find out more about it at www.pinpointefootlaser.com
Prev Question: Does the hospital make you pay if you don't have insurance
People also view