Does Extenze or Enzyte really work
I have seen some literature for Enzyte and there are not any good reviews. I would be careful buying this product. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-extenze-or-enzyte-really-work )
More Answers to "Does Extenze or Enzyte really work"
- Do the pills enzyte or extenze really work?
- Enzyte works if your goal is to get junk mail from UNION WORKERS CREDIT SERVICE (UWCS). I ordered an Enzyte trial pack using a unique erroneous name. A couple weeks later I received junk mail addressed to the same name. Since I haven't used...
- Does Enzyte or Extenze really work?
- They don't increase penile tissue ... however, they can raise the overall interest in sex and increase sexual pleasure. As a side effect of that, the guy may have a harder erection which ends up being slightly larger than before. If you are...
- Does anyone know if enzyte or extenze or any of the male enhaceme...?
- By looking at the ingredients of both, they do have the right ingredients to help inprove the blood flow to the penis. Enzyte is meant as an enhancer, as in giving you better erections. Extenze is meant as an enlarger, which over time, the ...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know if enzyte or extenze or any of the male enhacement stuff really work?
- Q: I am hoping to get real feed back on these so called natural products as the FDA doesn't test them. There is way too much advertising bull out there to make an informed decision.
- A: By looking at the ingredients of both, they do have the right ingredients to help inprove the blood flow to the penis. Enzyte is meant as an enhancer, as in giving you better erections. Extenze is meant as an enlarger, which over time, the increased blood flow would cause the tissue to break down and tear, thus it will heal creating more tissue, thus making the penis larger. This is a long and slow process. The average gains are about 3/4 - 1 1/4 inch in about 3 months. Since the are herbal supplements, they are menat to treat the body and not any condition. How well they work depends on how your body reacts to them.
- Do Extenze and Enzyte really work?
- Q: I'm on 60 milligrams of Paxil for depression and anxiety. I've tried many meds and it's the only thing that works for me. The only downside is that my sex drive it's not how it used to be before. I'm a 32 year-old guy and I used to masturbate at least once a day and now I only do it like once a week. If I took Extenze and Enzyte would it help me regain my sex drive?
- A: Enzyte and extenze are nothing but a way to prey upon men's insecurities about their penis. They get your credit card number and keep billing you over and over. Most men won't dispute it because they don't want anyone to know they take the pills. The pills do nothing. They are not FDA approved. The owner of the company who makes Enzyte is serving 25 years right now for ripping people off.http://consumerist.com/359954/enzytes-steve-warshak-and-his-mom-found-guiltyYour doctor can prescribe hormone therapy as well as Cialis or Viagra. Talk to him.SL
- Ive seen all the penis enlargement commercials. Enzyte, Extenze...etc. What i want to know is do they work?
- Q: Ive seen all the penis enlargement pill commercials. From enzyte to extenze and everything in between. What i want to know from real people do these pills really work. If not what does?
- A: They do not work. Haven't you noticed that the ads say "male enhancement" or "enhancement of that certain part of the male body"? They cannot actually say that if you take the pills your penis will get larger because the pills cannot do this and they would be sued for false advertising. The makeup of a penis is mostly spongy tissue, not muscle. So, although you can stretch it or puff it up with pumps there's really nothing you can do to (except surgery) to actually make it permanently bigger.Most dudes have just an average size penis, even though they love to boast that its much bigger. A big penis isn't necessary. You partner will always be far more impressed by what you can do with it than what it looks like.
Prev Question: What is the best kind of lubrication
People also view