Does adderall ever expire
Yes, all drugs and supplements expire eventually. The bottle by law should have an expiration date on it. Usually one year. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/does-adderall-ever-expire )
More Answers to "Does adderall ever expire"
- Does adderall expire?
- Yes, all drugs, supplements, and food products expire eventually.... anything ingestible eventually gets stale. The bottle by law should have an expiration date somewhere on the bottle... but it might be in a printed code that the manufactu...
- Do Adderall prescriptions expire?
- Individual states control expiration dates on Schedule IIs. In South Carolina, it just got changed to 60 days from the date written, up from 30. However, in North Carolina, Schedule IIs NEVER expire, but individual pharmacists use their j...
- How long can I take expired Adderall?
- Although it is strongly recommended that you do not take expired medications you should be okay since its only been two months and the medication isnt for a serious condition like heart, lung, or blood disorders. Medication loses some effec...
Prev Question: What is penecillin
People also view