Can you use icy hot when you are pregnant
Doctor's say not to use Icy Hot. Sometimes it contains aspirin and also other chemicals that might not be good. ChaCha again! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-use-icy-hot-when-you-are-pregnant )
More Answers to "Can you use icy hot when you are pregnant"
- Can you use Icy hot while your pregnant?
- icy hot is bad for you body, not becasue of chemicals just because it is bad for your muscles. but if she wants to use it then thats on her. everything on medicine has what to do andwhat not to do. they wouldnt sell it over the counter with...
- Can you use icy hot if your pregnant? on the lower back??
- I had sciata really bad when I was pregnant, so I definitly asked my OB this questions! he said it is safe. No problem at all. Good luck!
- Can i use icy hot while im pregnant?
- Actually, it does get absorbed through the skin, so it can affect the baby. The ingredients in icy hot are similar to aspirin, because it is a salicylate. I've been wanting to ask a Dr. this same thing, but forgot to during my pregnancy. My...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Can I use icy hot on my back when I am pregnant?
- Q: My boyfriend used icy hot on my back because it was hurting terribly when a friend said that it contains aspirin and it isnt good. What should I do? I washed off as much as I can, but i dnt knw if it is going to affect my baby. Is it alright to use icy hot and if not will it affect my baby if I used it just once??
- A: I specifically asked my doctor that because my back has been really hurting. She said it is absolutely fine. She said, take tylenol, use hot pads (but try to keep them from getting too hot), ice packs, IcyHot rub... she said use what works. It is absolutely fine. I have been using it once or twice a day when I need it. One time won't do anything, even if it was really really bad... it is generally the repeated use of things that are harmful that creates the harm.
- Is it ok to use Icy Hot while being pregnant?
- Q: I'm 33 weeks.pregnant, so you can imagine... sore back... aching muscles... not to mention i'm still working on my feet so it doesn't help much... I was just wondering if it was ok to use something like icy hot at the end of the day, or would it hurt the baby somehow. I forgot to ask my doctor last time i visited him so I thought I would just ask here in the meantime.
- A: Ask the pharmacist. You can safely use heat or cold packs until you find out.
- Is it okay to use an Icy Hot pain relief Patch while Pregnant?
- Q: I am 26 weeks pregnant and my lower pack is aching really bad. So my husband brought me an Icy Hot Patch but im unsure it I should use it please help?
- A: omg same here =/but i think u can use it theres ntn harmful
Prev Question: What is the recommended dosage of Xanax
People also view