Can you cure type 2 diabetes
Type 2 diabetes, the most common form of diabetes, has no cure but there are several successful treatments. ChaCha. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/can-you-cure-type-2-diabetes )
More Answers to "Can you cure type 2 diabetes"
- Is type 2 diabetes curable?
- Type 2 Diabetes Treatment. View diagnostic tests, medical proecedures, otc and prescription drugs on Healthline Treatment Search. There are 30 procedures, 33 prescriptions, and 15 supplements found for Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus...
- Is there a cure for type 2 diabetes?
- Depends on your definition of 'cure'. If you mean being able to consume sugar in mass quantities again, then no. If you mean being able to mimimize complications, minimize medication or even eliminate it, then yes. Read this: For type I and...
- How do you cure from type 2 diabetes?
- I'm sorry to disappoint you, but there is currently no cure for type 1 or 2 diabetes. You can, however, take daily insulin shots to control your blood-glucose levels.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Would a forced march cure type 2 diabetes?
- Q: Will exercise cure some / most / all cases of type 2 diabetes?
- A: No, it will not cure diabetes. However, it may help to *treat* the hyperglycemia associated with diabetes (along with proper diet and medication). It will not cure in the sense of undoing the insulin resistance that causes Type 2 DM.
- is it possible to cure diabetes type 2 naturally?
- Q: is it possible to cure diabetes type 2 naturally without prescribed medicine and is it possible to reverse it
- A: I don't think you will ever cure it. However you can control it. I'm a bad example but I have controlled it. Good diet and exercise. Lose some weight. Lay off the beer! That was my problem. I did very well for a few years but I got into the wrong habits again. I was diagnosed type II about five years ago. I weighed close to three hundred pounds. My blood sugar was close to three seventy-five. I was put on a strict diet and oral medication. I started walking, working out and lost weight. I kept a good check on my sugar. I did so well on my diet that when I went for my four month check up, My doctor took me off of my medication. However, I fell back into some old bad habits, Not watching what I ate or drank and put myself back into this position again. I'll be back to where I need to be again. You've got to stick to it. The answer is yes. You can control it. You well never get away from it. But if you lead a healthier life style you can stay off the meds. See your Doctor. Don't miss your quarterly visits. See a nutritionist. Stay active. Lose weight. Good Luck!
- what are the prospect on a cure of type 2 diabetes in the near future?
- Q: how close are we to finding a cure and how long would you estimate? if so, what types of treatments are there that might be available? does legalization of stems cell research have an effect? sorry for too many questions on a cure, but just curious on its progress. i hope it's soon, for the sake of someone close to me.
- A: What the heck is "Murse Dan" talking about? Insulin uptake and resistance occurs at the tissue level, not in the blood or the pancreas.If this guy is in the health field, I'm scared.Anyway, the best hope for curing T2 diabetes is prevention, both at the genetic level and the lifestyle level.
Prev Question: How do you make a splint
People also view