Why do ear gauges smell
"Stinky ear cheese" is extremely common and is a ear secretion that will continue even after your lobe has healed. ChaCha on! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/why-do-ear-gauges-smell )
More Answers to "Why do ear gauges smell"
- Do ear gauges smell.....?
- yeah, pretty bad. because it's dead skin cells. if you clean them every day, they don't smell as bad. also, if you wear wood plugs, they don't smell at all.
- Do all ear gauges smell when you get them?
- Yes.. They all stink. My husband has 00 gauges and he cleans them daily.. There's really no way to keep them from smelling. But good news is: you can't smell them unless you take them out. And he's made a habit out of just taking them out b...
- WHy do gauged ears smell?
- i searched for "stretching earlobes smell" on google and found quite a few answers which all basically said this: "What is that smell?! That's dead skin cells, dirt, oils, and dust, kid. When you shower, take your jewelry ou...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why do my gauged ears smell? Ear cheese?
- Q: So i have zero gauge spacers in and ive had them in for a few years now. I know it seems like a strange question but why do they smell? They smell sour. My fiance has spacers and they smell as well. some of my friends have them as well and when i asked them if theirs smell they all said yes. We all call it ear cheese. So im assuming its normal. I clean them every time i shower so i know its not dirty. Some people think its sweat, some say dead skin cells but no one really seems to know the answer. Do you?
- A: I believe it's from the build up of dead skin cells. All ear holes, even just regular earrings, have that smell, but washing them regularly helps.
- Why Do My Gauges In My Ears Smell?
- Q: I'm gauging/streching my ears and when i take them out they smell. why is taht?
- A: The smell is caused by dead skin cell build-up (this is normal and your entire body produces dead skin cells every day).The cells get trapped easier by the jewelry. Cleaning regularly helps a lot, but don't overclean or you'll do more harm than good.Everyone with stretched ears has this smell to some degree or another.
- Why do gauged ears smell?
- Q: I keep reading that having plugs smell, but why would this be the case when normal earrings don't. Is this an old wives tale?
- A: My ears are gauged to a 4 and they smell so bad when I take the plugs out. It isn't an unbearable smell, but it's not one you want to have around all the time. Luckily it's not there all the time because it just smells bad when they're out. Sometimes cleaning works, sometimes not.
People also view