What makes you have the hiccups
A hiccup is an unintentional contraction of your diaphragm. Some causes are spicy food, eating large meal, drinking alcohol. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-makes-you-have-the-hiccups )
More Answers to "What makes you have the hiccups"
- What makes you hiccup?
- Eating or drinkingtoo fast or laughing too hard.
- How to Get Rid Of Hiccups
- ･ 1 Drinking a glass of water filled with ice cubes can help get rid of hiccups. The fluid likely removes... ･ 2 Many natural remedies used to get rid of hiccups focus on stimulating the nerves in the nasopharynx... ･ 3 Holding your breath ...
- How to Cure the Hiccups
- Cure the hiccups fast. All you need is concentration and attention to your body. Tags: hold diaphragm hiccups breath
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Why does a teaspoon full of sugar makes hiccups go away?
- Q: There are over 25 different factors that cause synchronous diaphragmatic flutter (or hiccups) from electrolyte imbalance, eating too fast, heartburn to even chemotherapy but can be cured almost instantaneously by dissolving a teaspoon of sugar in your mouth and swallowing it all together. What exactly makes sugar a cure for something beyond annoying? Is it the molecular structure? It is the properties of it being a solute? What the hell is it?...Oh and don't be a dumb f**k when answering this.
- A: I herd hiccups are a psychological thing, That usually If you concentrate on doing something else it will eventually go away.Like for instance, next time you have hiccups think about how many door hinges you have in your house, or some kind of question like that.
- When did you first feel baby's hiccups?
- Q: I am 21 weeks and I was sitting here on my computer and think i felt his hiccups for the first time. It was a pattern of pops but only lasted like less than a minute. Do you think that was it? What did yours feel like and when did you first feel them?Is there certain things that make them hiccup?
- A: I used to get that all the time! it was like... one per second or so. But they never lasted very long. I think today I felt them for the first time, it was like a pulse that happened every so often for about a minute and a half. I'm 30 weeks.
- My hamster makes hiccup noises but eats and drinks normally?
- Q: My hamster has been to the vets for wet tail and sneezing, so she got antibiotics and medicine which has made it stop, however she has started making noises which sounds like hiccups, what should I do?
- A: This is an upper resporatory or chest infection. My hamster, Shadow had one, and he made the same noises.The sneezing was part of the chest infection and it just shows that its getting better and she is having less trouble breathing, so continue with the antibiotics and if you don't have any left, then go back to the vets and get some more. Also ask your vet about getting a probiotic, because antibiotics kill bacteria, but they also kill the good bacteria in your hamster tummy. A probiotic will help replenish the good bacteria and keep your hamsters tummy healthy, so ask your vet about that :)
Prev Question: What is the most common std in men
People also view