What is bulimic
Bulimian 1: a disorder of eating seen among young women who go on eating binges and then feel guilt and depression and MORE?? ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-bulimic )
More Answers to "What is bulimic"
- What is bolimic?
- First of all, you don't lose weight super fast. That's a common misconception. Bulimia is when you eat a lot or throw up after meals, and bulimics are actually normal weight or a little overweight, but they're usually not thin. As far as ho...
- What is Bulimia?
- ･ Bulimia is exemplified by repeated occurrences of binge eating, from a couple of times a week to numerous ... ･ teens or early twenties, frequently resulting from an episode of dieting or a traumatic life incident. ...
- How Can you become bulimic?
- People become bulemic out of a neurotic fear of becoming fat. Don't make yourself sick, folks.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Q: My question is a simple one, and just so people know, I am not planning on attemping any of these things I am happy and fine with my weight, I am just interetsead that is all, So I hear that a person that doesnt eat over a long perido of time gets Bulimic but does that also include throwing up? or just not eating or both, I have also heard that straving yourself is no way of losing weight, because your body just stores and keeps all the fat, so what Im wondering is, what is it a person does to get Bulimic if not eatig only keeps them being fat???
- A: Not eating does not make you stay fat. What happens with people who suffer from bulimia is the body starts to eat away at the muscle tissue. Our body has what we consider "good fat". Its needed to protect our organs, joints, etc. Once someone starts to starve themselves, the body has nothing to eat on but muscle tissue hince why you see many people without any muscle, fat, etc. Bulimia is a psychological disorder and people who suffer from this are not able to process factual information. A person thinks, "as long as I don't eat I'll lose weight" True indeed, but eventually your body will become your worst enemy and start to harm you worst than your hurting yourself. I research in the area of health promotion so I hope this helps to shed some light on your questions. Feel free to ask more if this is unclear or does not answer your question.
- What are some personality characteristics of a bulimic? What does the stereotypical bulimic act like in public?
- Q: I know it varies a lot. What do you think the stereotypical bulimic is?Example- Most are very quiet but nice when spoken to.But we all know not all bulimics are quiet and nice.
- A: Outwardly confident, but privately insecure...As judgemental or impatient of others as they secretly are of themselves (if they had much empathy they could forgive themselves)
- How much weight does a bulimic lose in one week? Plus, can gagging 3 times a week cause bulimia?
- Q: Don't worry i am not going to gag myself i am too skinny already, im just curious... If a person is bulimic how much weight can they loose in just 1 week. Also if a person(non-bulimic) Gags them self 3 times a day, every day, for a week can they become bulimic?
- A: Bulimic really don't lose weight they maintain thier current normal weight but deplets thier body of nutrients and rots thier teeth tat's all so in essance bulima gets you nowhere...it's like running on a treadmill...a vicious cycle
People also view