What do tape worms do to your body
Tapeworms rob the body of nutrients, block our intestines, and take up space in organs that stop them from functioning normally. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-do-tape-worms-do-to-your-body )
More Answers to "What do tape worms do to your body"
- What do tape worms do to your body?
- either make you sick or eats your insides go see a doctar before it goes further
- How can you get tape worms in your body?
- You have to ingest it. Typically through foods; fish, pork and beef. Some by accidental ingestion of flea.
- Do tape worm live inside the human body?
- yes, they are parasites living inside humans' intestines feeding on the food the human eats.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how can you get tape worms in your body?
- Q: can you get them if you do not have no shoes on and you walk on the cement.how big can they get.
- A: You have to ingest it. Typically through foods; fish, pork and beef. Some by accidental ingestion of flea.
- If you treat a cat for tape worms. What happens to main body of the tape worm after it dies?
- A: HI Ryan... after tapeworm treatment is administered the tapeworm dies and is digested within the intestinal tract so the worm segments will not usually pass into the stool.More about tapeworms: http://www.peteducation.com:80/article.cfm?cls=1&cat=1359&articleid=768
- Hi what are symtoms of tape worms in human body ?
- Q: I got big size 5 inch warm while going toilet .....i'm just afraid of that please suggest me what i have to do ...
- A: This link has pictures and information of worms.
Prev Question: Why is bulimia bad for you
People also view