What are terrets
With regard to horses, they are the rings on the top of a harness pad through which the reins pass. Have a great day! ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-terrets )
More Answers to "What are terrets"
- What is terrets?
- terrets is a super power that enables kids, teens, and adults to say and do vertually whatever they want and not get in trouble when they do it. for instance, my god fathers brother has terrets, he cusses at cops and flicks them off and stu...
- Can you develop terrets?
- Tourettes can develop over many years, or you can simply have it when born. This is an inherited disease. Luckily, most cases are mild and can be treated with medication. I You shouldn't have to worry unless you've had some strong family hi...
- How do people with terrets sleep?
- Although we do tic slightly during sleep, the tics aren't strong or frequent at all. So we just basically sleep on a nice comfy bed just like every one else. We are just like everyone else except that our brain tells our muscles to move (in...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Do people with Terrets syndrome really mean it?
- Q: Do people really mean what they say when they have terrets (their outbursts)? Because he walked by my GF and called her beautiful (can't blame 'im) and he insulted my friend and he also randomly curses.Will give best answer, thanks!
- A: People with Terrets do not mean what they do or say. It is a neurological disorder in which they cannot control what they do or say.
- What do people with terrets syndrome shout if they don't know any curse words?
- Q: I have been wondering about this for a while now.Maybe Kids or people in a religeous family, where curses are never said.
- A: maybe things like poop, or shivers, oh father son holy ghost..i dunno
- Is there such thing as someone only having slight physical symptoms of terrets?
- Q: And where can I find more easy to understand and accurate information on terrets?
- A: There are varying degrees of symptoms. Find more info on Tourette's here:http://www.tourettes-disorder.com/
Prev Question: What causes foot cramps
People also view