What are bronchitis symptoms What are the symptoms of bronch
Symptoms of bronchitis include sore throat, chest congestion, sinus fullness, breathlessness, wheezing, slight fever and chills. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-are-bronchitis-symptoms-what-are-the-symptoms-of-bronchitis )
More Answers to "What are bronchitis symptoms What are the symptoms of bronch"
- What Are the Symptoms of Bronchitis?
- ･ Fever, chills. ･ Soreness and tightness in chest. ･ Some pain below breastbone during deep breathing ･ Some shortness of breath
- What are the symptoms of acute bronchitis?
- The following are the most common symptoms for acute bronchitis. However, each child may experience symptoms differently. Symptoms may include: runny nose, usually before a cough starts malaise (an overall body discomfort or not feeling wel...
- How to Recognize the Symptoms of Bronchitis
- Bronchitis is a disease that affects your respiratory system. There are two types of bronchitis—acute and chronic. You may observe common indications in both the types though in chronic...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- What are the very beginning symptoms of bronchitis?
- Q: Also, could something like a recent oral surgery make a person more susceptible to getting bronchitis or some other lung disease?Here's my symptoms:tightness in the chest and discomfortpain in my upper back between shoulder bladesdry coughhot flashesfatiguefeeling of phlegm stuck in my throat
- A: Yup!! That sounds like it....I have it about 3 to 4 times a year...I don't get hot flashes.
- Can you help me find out what's wrong with me? Bronchitis symptoms without the wheezing.?
- Q: For the past 3 weeks, I've had a cough off and on. I went to the doctor 2 weeks ago and she said that no wheezing present and that that eliminated the possibility of bronchitis. However, now, still no wheezing, but I have a fever (controllable by Acetaminophen) as well as deep and very, very painful dry coughs. A few days ago, I coughed up green thick liquid (very sick, I know). My throat is killing me, and no medicine or cough drops help. Coughing has gotten so bad that I'll wake myself 15+ times a night, and it leaves my back aching for hours. I do not smoke (I'm only 14), however others do smoke around me occasionally. Is this a sign of bronchitis or something more/less serious? Do you have any at-home remedies that can soothe my throat and/or help me not cough as much?All help is appreciated so very much as long as it doesn't kill me ;) Prompt answers with working remedies helping my throat (as it hurts to even swallow saliva) would be even more appreciated.The fever is always accompanied with a headache and a wierd dizzy feeling.It's also very painful to take half-deep breaths. When I ignore the pain and take deep breaths, I start coughing uncontrolably for 30+ seconds.I've went to school every day so far this semester. I've already consulted 2 doctors by phone, all want me to come and, and I don't have insurance. My mom's done paid the $80 plus "other fees" once, I'd personally prefer her not have to again...
- A: I have the exact same symptoms that you have, minus the sore throat, but only since Friday. My cough started out dry as well. Then I developed shortness of breath and my fever just wouldn't go away. By Monday I was so short of breath I ended up in the hospital. I had a chest X-ray and was diagnosed with pneumonia. Even after being on powerful antibiotics, tylenol AND advil, I STILL have a fever that comes and goes, and am so tired this will probably be my last post tonight.You could have pneumonia combined with strep throat or tonsillitis. A fever means infection somewhere, so just taking tylenol for it is like putting a bandaid on a gunshot wound. You probably need antibiotics. A longterm lung infection could really damage your lungs and even spread to other organs.Have your parents take you to the emergency room - and if they won't, call 911 and get an ambulance to come. I'm totally serious. I'm a teacher and I'm really tired of parents who don't take their children's illnesses seriously. Most hospitals can accommodate people with no insurance and no money. Look for a Catholic hospital - my local one charges on a sliding scale that starts at zero for families living at TWICE the state poverty level. You have the right to demand the care you need!!
- What are the symptoms of bronchitis?
- Q: Can anyone tell me the symptoms of bronchitis? Im not sure if i have it or what this is, but basically my symptons are:coughphlegmtightness in chestwheezynessworse in cold weatherMy mum said it may be that but i always thought it was something caused by smoking? Im 17 and have never smoked before. I am also non-asthmatic. What causes bronchitis?Thanks for your help :)If you dont think this is bronchitis, what could it be? It has been going on for about a week now with no signs of improvement. My chest crackles and rasps when i cough, and i have been coughing up mucus.
- A: * Sore throat * Fever * A cough that may bring up yellow or green mucus * Chest congestion * Shortness of breath * Wheezing * Chills * Body achesAcute bronchitis is almost always caused by viruses that attack the lining of the bronchial tree and cause infection. As your body fights back against these viruses, more swelling occurs and more mucus is produced. It takes time for your body to kill the viruses and heal the damage to your bronchial tubes.In most cases, the same viruses that cause colds cause acute bronchitis. Research has shown that bacterial infection is a much less common cause of bronchitis than we used to think. Very rarely, an infection caused by a fungus can cause acute bronchitis.
People also view