How do you cure dehydration
The only effective treatment for dehydration is to replace lost fluids. The best approach to dehydration treatment depends on more ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/how-do-you-cure-dehydration )
More Answers to "How do you cure dehydration"
- What Are the Symptoms of Dehydration?
- Some symptoms of dehydration are increased thirst, dry lips, fatigue and lethargy. Re-hydrate when noticing symptoms of dehydration with tips from a licensed dietitian in this free video on health...
- What are the signs of dehydration?
- The simplest way to check for dehydration is to check urine color. It should be clear or very pale yellow. If it begins to darken in color, fluid intake should increase. (Note: If you've increased water intake -- but thirst, headache or oth...
- Does dehydration cause headaches?
- Causes and Symptoms of Dehydration Recognizing dehydration symptoms starts with an understanding of dehydration. Victims of dehydration do not have enough fluid (water) in their bodies to get nutrition and oxygen to the tissues of their bod...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Does anyone know how to Cure Dehydration?
- Q: Hello Over the past 2 weeks I have been having really bad headaches and I have a feeling in my stomach. And sometimes I feel dizzy. I only drink about 4 glasses of water a day. My parents say that I have Dehydration. Does anyone know how to cure it. I live in the UKI also have some body cramps
- A: OK. keep drinking that water 6-8 glasses a day. Eat lots of protien. beef, fish, etc if your a vegetarian, then beans and such. Have balanced meals full of vitamins, carbs and protien along with some fats,If you do not get better, and your symptoms worsen, then contact your doctor and have him/her check you out. sometimes for severe deydration they make you go to the hospital and give you iv fluids.
- How much time it takes to cure dehydration?
- A: It really depends on the level of dehydration. Moderate to severely dehydrated persons will need to stay a few days in the hospital. If you're only slightly dehydrated, I guess when you no longer feel thirsty, uncomfortable and feel fine, then you're no longer dehydrated.
- How do you cure dehydration?
- A: In an outdoor situation they make salt tablets to take. drinking plain water only increases the imbalance of electrolytes in the body making symptoms worse. The best thing I've found is a wide spectrum electrolyt powder or pedialyte. The powder you mix up. the pedia lyte is a drink so you get water and electrolytes
Prev Question: What exactly is ear wax
People also view