Do you lose your voice when you have swine flu
Swine flu symptoms include fever, cough, sore throat, runny or stuffy nose, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/do-you-lose-your-voice-when-you-have-swine-flu )
More Answers to "Do you lose your voice when you have swine flu"
- Does swine flu cause loss of voice?
- You'd probably need to ask a doctor or a person who has it or had it.(if they can't talk then ask them to write it down or something.
- How Not To Get Swine Flu (Guest Voice)
- TOP TEN TIPS ON HOW NOT TO GET THE SWINE FLU: A PUBLIC SERVICE FROM DURSTCO. #1. Wash your hands. If soap and water aren’t available, use an alcohol-based rub. Single-Malt Scotch should do the trick. Keep that larynx clean as well . #2. Wea...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Swine flu? lost my voice?
- Q: i lost my voice (almost) on saturday, and it still hasn't returned. I am a bit hot but not particularly and my throat does not hurt. could this be early symptoms of swine flu?
- A: i think not, but go to a doctor and find out
- do i have the swine flu or just the regular flu?
- Q: for a week already ,i had a sore throat. now i lost my voice(not completely though. it sounds like im wheezing)also it gets better all of a sudden and then it gets bad again. do i have the swine flu?also i never got headaches or fevers.
- A: No you don't have it.If you don't have high fever, vomiting with flu you are safe.Listen to the News, they are telling about it over and over.
- I think I may have the swine flu?
- Q: Hi all I am leaving Wednesday for Vacation but I think I may have swine flu. I haven't checked my temp but I am warm to the tough, although I am freezing. I am coughing, sneezy, headache, stomach woozy, my body hurts, and I am extremely tired. A friend got back from mexico and had maily a lost voice, cough, and runny nose. She is getting better but I have been feeling worse for the past week. What do you think?
- A: postpone your vacation and rest at home
People also view