What is the best way to get oil stains off a concrete drivew
First apply dish soap directly, work it into surface and scrub with dense brush. Repeat procedure. If stain persists use kerosene. ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-is-the-best-way-to-get-oil-stains-off-a-concrete-driveway )
More Answers to "What is the best way to get oil stains off a concrete drivew"
- What is the best way to get oil stains off a concrete driveway?
- First apply dish soap directly, work it into surface and scrub with dense brush. Repeat procedure. If stain persists use kerosene.
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- how do you get oil stains off a concrete driveway?
- Q: Can someone tell me a way that gets oils stains off a driveway. I've read so many things online, but I'm looking for a real life answer.
- A: SAW DUST OR KITTY LITTER WORKS WELL
- easiest way to get oil stains off of concrete driveway.?
- A: Cat box litter, either regular clay or clumping, is great for absorbing liquid spills, especially oil of any kind, on cement or concrete floors. Pour it on the spot and then grind it into the the spot with your foot. Leave it to allow it to absorb all of the oil that it can. Then sweep it up. Repeat the process if necessary
- Is there anything out there that will get oil stains off of a concrete driveway?
- Q: I cannot seem to get the oil stains off my driveway. I have been using a 2200 psi power waher with very little success.
- A: if you go to www.garysullivanonline.com (I think that's his website), he has a recipe for a mixture that you can use for things like that. His name is Gary Sullivan and he does home improvement questions on the radio.. he's great..
People also view