What days are garage sales on
The best days for your Garage Sale are Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Sundays are usually a waste of time. ChaCha! ( Source: http://www.chacha.com/question/what-days-are-garage-sales-on )
More Answers to "What days are garage sales on"
- How To Choose A Date For Your Yard Sale... The Best Month, Day &...?
- The answers to these questions largely depend on where you live. Here's the scoop... Best Month For A Yard Sale In warm weather climates, garage sales are popular year-round. But this isn't the case in states that experience colder temperat...
- When is the best day of the week to have a garage sale??
- My grandma's favorite hobby in the world is having garage sales... She always says for a successful one you need to have it Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. It also needs to start at like 6 am because that's when all the old people who shop at...
- Who the heck wants to spend 10 hours a day rummaging around thrif...?
- The people making REALLY big cash on eBay are the ones who have found cheap sources for in-demand products , and we tell you exactly how to do it!* (Heck, we even tell you about a few select sources who will not only sell product to you for...
Related Questions Answered on Y!Answers
- Best Days/Times for Garage Sales--AND WHY?
- Q: Typically I would have a garage sale on Saturday and Sunday. Then I heard Thurs and Fridays are becoming better days to have garage sales. But I really don't know why. So, a few neighbors and I were thinking on having a garage sale, but we can't decide on Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday. Those of you who do this stuff frequently, please advise!!!
- A: The best time to have garage sales is the Saturday after the 1st or the 15th of the month. People have just been paid and they are searching for bargains. During the weekdays you get a lot of "dealers" that want to buy things for nothing.
- How many days, by law, can a garage/yard sale go for?
- Q: I have a neighbor who has had one continuous yard sale for 18 days straight. No one is buying because they are a known drug dealer, all they have for sale is junk, and the prices are sky high. But my main question is HOW LONG MUST I PUT UP WITH THIS???
- A: Call the police and tell them how you're feeling and ask him the question of how long. Different towns have different laws.
- What are the best days for a garage/yard sale? How do I organize it?
- A: Sat and Sun (and Mon if it is a 3 day holiday weekend) organize it by category/room. have tables or boxes set up with kitchen,bath,living room items,linen,clothing,baby items,knickknacks etc. Kind of the same idea as if you went into a store shopping.
Prev Question: How do you stop a grease fire
People also view